[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become wagie recently >think I'm going to hate slaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: devilpepe.gif (227KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
devilpepe.gif
227KB, 600x679px
>become wagie recently
>think I'm going to hate slaving for Mr. Shekelstein
>turns out the job is pretty okay and Mr. Shekelstein is a cool guy who will buy people beverages out of pocket when we begin to sweat
>the job is packaging and unpackaging and sorting big containers of liquidation going through distribution centers, like 2000lb crates of whatever
>anyways, a couple weeks on the job and Manager Moshe comes in from another state, Mr. Shekelstein's nephew
>Manager Moshe is an asshole whenever his uncle isn't around or anyone who his uncle would believe about his behavior
>Manager Moshe shits on the blacks often but knows they'll knock him up the head if he becomes too overt
>Manager Moshe sees me reading my book during break and decides I'll be his whipping boy
>asshole gives me an impossible task; to assemble some broken materials he knows won't even go to together for more than a few seconds anymore
>fucking cuntrag watches for 20 minutes at a distance as I try to keep my cool and do this dumbass shit
>blacks see me getting shit on too
>blacks begin to associate with me and talk with me and work with me more often too
>one day we get a load of Bibles that are kind of nice and going to get tossed
>be /Christian/ and take one
>a few of the blacks turn out to be Christians too and are taking a couple Bibles in good condition
>the blacks now seem to consider me okay and seem to like me in their work social circle
>Manager Moshe persists in giving fruitless frustrating tasks to me and the blacks
>tfw we put the valuable goods on the bottom of shipments involving that dickweed now
>tfw because these crates can be a ton anything at the bottom is often crushed and gets tossed into the trash heap
>tfw Manager Moshe gets openly lectured by Mr. Shekelstein for being inefficient and starts to get questioned if he can do his job
>tfw me and a group of blacks have teamed up to undermine and ultimately ruin a young businessman's career

Get fucked, Moshe.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.