[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain to me how being 5'10" is considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1497417423805.jpg (120KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1497417423805.jpg
120KB, 852x1041px
Someone explain to me how being 5'10" is considered "short" or a "manlet"
Sources and facts welcome. "Ur short cause it's short and your short faggot" memes aren't.

If you post that gay shit you broke the rules of my thread and are therefore forever kissless. This may or may not be a curse. Post wisely.
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (18KB, 337x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
18KB, 337x219px
I like turtles
Originalie manleto
>>
>>37721560
But that was a child. Children haven't fully grown yet. That doesn't count.
>>
>>37721477
>tfw just a 1/4th of an inch over 5'10"
>tfw people think you're just avoiding saying 5'9"
>tfw everyone seems to think that
>tfw if you're 5'11" and a 1/4th you could say you're 6' and people would believe you
>>
It's not, 4chan is trolling, 5'10 is a perfectly average height for a woman. Stop believing the memes.
>>
>>37721477
Because take away all the old people and guatemalans and the average is easily 6'0
>>
>>37721477
How can you say that 5'10 is normal? just accept it bro. any man below 6 ft is a manlet cunt. Barely a man. Honestly, no one has a problem with manlets unless they become all cunt like and establish bull shit rules and standards that only benefits your self entitled ass (like you just did.. .and most manlets do).
>>
its a manlet for woman. not for guys.
personally i don't give a fuck, if i was gay i don't think something so minuscule would bother me
>>
>>37721907
I GET THIS SO MUCH. HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>37722084
The other faggots in this thread beg to differ. Anything below 6 foot is lollypop guide status apparently. It's either you're tall or your short. There's no in-between I guess.
>>
5'10 is the ~average~

which doesn't mean much other than statistically. There are tons and tons of dudes you see every day that are 6 foot. If girls find tall attractive, ie 6 foot, shorter than that is "short" or "manlet". It's regardless of the average height being 5'9 when people's standards for what something should be is 6'.

Also maybe turbo manlets skew the number lower than turbo lanky fucks. So maybe the realistic average dude without outliers is taller than 5'10

although it's really all subjective
>>
When I was a kid, my mom always told me not to eat and do shit that stunts your growth like drinking soda and stuff. I always laughed about it because thats such a silly thing to worry about. How tall I am? Who cares? As long as I'm not a legal midget and am taller than girls. I don't see the issue.

Man I was wrong. I soon learned that unless you're 6'5", you'll never get laid. That's the actual standard. You have to be AT LEAST 6'5" for any girl to find you sexually attractive.

I drank soda and now I stunted my growth. I'm only a measily 6'2" and I'm considered a short Manlet. Oh man.
How could I have been so blind? Doorframes were made so that if you hit your head on them, it would ring like a bell so that all the women would come and service your cock.

>TL;DR if you can't touch the rim of a basketball hoop while standing with flat feet, you're a midget who will forever be a virgin.
>>
>>37722145
I like this answer. Good for you.
+1
>>
>>37722216
>Doorframes were made so that if you hit your head on them, it would ring like a bell so that all the women would come and service your cock.

Holy fucking shit.
>>
>ITT: beta males under 6'1 desperately try to convince themselves that being a manlet is just a meme and that they're totally still able to lead full lives and socialize with women without said women laughing behind their backs
Spoiler alert: they ARE laughing at you behind your back
>>
>>37722301
I doubt they laugh at average height men you fat fuck.
>>
>>37722301
>Specifically points out 6"1'

Gee. Wonder how fucking tall this kissless fuck is. Did we up your confidence there a little, Boogie? Yes. Yes. You're a tall man. Everything else about you is disgusting and sad, but you're tall. Yes.
>>
>>37722240
What? It's true. I saw it with my own eyes. Shaq smacked his head on a doorframe and 3 little Asian girls came out of nowhere and started taking turns licking his giant king BBC.
>>
File: IMG_9438.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9438.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>37722356
>>37722376
It's okay little manlets, we can't all be 6'3 gods amongst men. After all, if you little manlets weren't around to make my Adonis-like height stand out, how ever would I have attracted my girlfriend, who constantly tells me she loves how tall I am? I guess sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. Unfortunately for you vertically-challenged makes, you usually happen to be on the losing side... Oh well. Don't take it personally!
>>
>>37722301
6'1? You mean 6'0. I'm taller than both so it doesn't really affect me, but even I can't deny that 6'0 is the starting line of non beta height.
>>
File: IMG_1539.png (859KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.png
859KB, 1334x750px
>mfw a single mom my friend pumped and dumped says he's "too short for her, wouldn't date him" after she realized he didn't have mutual feelings for her

Toasty roastie. The two shortest guys I know get more ass than the rest of my friends combined. They're in good shape and have great personalities. Both around 5'6".
>>
>>37722889
Why would you just make up blatant lies on the internet?
>>
>>37721477
It's fucking short okay? Just go find people who are 6" and above and see if you can hang. I just don't want to be with you pham.
>>
Every genetic male under 6'0" is clinically a virgin. You were just born that way and no one blames you for it but they all laugh anyway.
>>
>>37721477
I'm only 5'5" what should I do with myself?
>>
>>37721477
With every generation, american men are growing slightly taller. The average used to be 5'6", now it may well be an even 6'.

The problem is that women are suddenly on the internet and so can select for only taller men. So this situation may continue at an advanced rate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.