[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanist here How does it feel being dragged into this silent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-04-16-18-57-23.png (273KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-16-18-57-23.png
273KB, 479x799px
Satanist here

How does it feel being dragged into this silent holy war? How does it feel knowing that some rich bastard is forcing the have nots to go the people have? How does it feel knowing one person poisoned the water supply just to the rest of mankind stupid and keep them poor? Its not coincidence that someone you feel things going down hill. They made you undisciplined and took away everything that was sacred and now all you have left is base instincts that you aren't even aloud to act on. And you can't and won't do a damn thing about it.
>>
You are all normal human beings. Its not your fault you becane like this. You live in a society where the free minded are destroyed and punished and the simple follower is given the riches. You deserve more and you need more. This isnt right and you arent doing anything about it.
>>
File: IMG_9457.jpg (230KB, 1000x1293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9457.jpg
230KB, 1000x1293px
>>37721334
tfw to intelligent and a satanist to boot
>>
>>37722056
But i am still smarter than a female.
>>
>>37721334
Believing in God and worshipping satan probably isn't the best idea, in fact it's the most ironic meme ever created by a man who knew he couldn't look God in the eye, and probably believed he could get the coldest spot in hell. If you're spiritual at all, look to the guy who forgives, not the one who is the downward spiral.
>>
>>37721334
>How does it feel knowing that some rich bastard is forcing the have nots to go the people have?
>How does it feel knowing one person poisoned the water supply just to the rest of mankind stupid and keep them poor?
Those people are Jews, anon.
>>
>>37722118
The thing is,its not just them. Its bigger than that. They may as well be a red herring at this point.
>>
>>37722150
>They made you undisciplined and took away everything that was sacred
>now all you have left is[are] base instincts that you aren't even aloud[allowed] to act on
Textbook Jewish subversion
>And you can't and won't do a damn thing about it.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>37721334
Unless Satan is promising me wealth or something to make up for everything if I convert, why even mention him?

You're also not doing anything about it, you're just doing what my right-wing YouTube personalities call "virtue signaling"
>>
File: IMG_1059.jpg (63KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
63KB, 800x804px
>>37721334
>Satanist here
>Kingdom Hearts picture
Didn't bother reading anymore. It was immediately made quite clear that you are 14 years of age.
>>
>>37722178
1) sorry about my misspelling.
2) what are you doing about it?>>37722179
Actually i am. 4 years ago i started a group with the soul purpose of destroying the people who have done this to humanity. It is a holy mission from the devil himself that i mist do this. It is by divine right that i can and will succeed.
>>
are you a LaVeyan satanist? or a true theistic satanist? If the latter, what the fuck is your problem?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.