[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished day 1 of my first job and I already want to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1485138370184.jpg (43KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485138370184.jpg
43KB, 647x594px
Just finished day 1 of my first job and I already want to kill myself.

How do people manage to do this for years and years?
>>
>>37721218
The alternative is to starve on the street.
>>
When will you virgins learn its not having a job that bugs you, its the job itself?

Maybe you should switch to a better place OP. A place where your skills are valued.
>>
>>37721218
they think theyre working for the greater good or something. thats what keeps them going. it gives them a false sense of duty.

then you have those who dont care about the """greater good""" but dont have the intelligence to figure out anything or develop anxieties relating to the workings of the world, but im not sure what keeps them going neither.

those who can see through the bullshit and still work those jobs must have it the worst.

in any case try to find a job that wont make you want to kill yourself. theres barely any escape from the modern world so you might as well.
>>
>>37721256
This. You've literally never had a struggle in your life, and that is rare. Now that changes.
>>
>>37721297
this

ergewrgerg
>>
>>37721256
Not for me. I was guilted into this shit by family. If I quit now I go right back to being a NEET. There's no life or death situation lighting fire under my feet.
>>
It's not really the work for me so much as it making the time go by faster, it's so tedious and repetitive, but it's nice if you can get into a rhythm and lose track of time.
>>
File: 1487394165083.png (873KB, 1124x844px) Image search: [Google]
1487394165083.png
873KB, 1124x844px
>>37721218
Worked quite a few jobs myself, they always suck ass because the work is shit busy work and the people are fucking shit tier.

I am a hard worker and do my job, this is a bad idea. If I work hard and a manager or someone else sees, the fellow workers slack off and I have to pick up the slack. If a manager sees it they delegate every bit of work to me they can because of clicky social shit because they are friends with others workers.

A job where I am just left the fuck alone to do my work with no one else is fucking great as I will do my job, fucking do it awesome, then go home and relax.

People make jobs suck, people make anything that can be fun turn to shit.

I can count on one hand the people I dont mind being around.

That is what I never get about r9k types wanting "friends" and "girlfriends".

Once you get these supposed things you reliase in modern times people dont know how to be actual friends or girlfriends. They think friendship and relationships are some kind of constant fucking validation.

World would be fucking awesome if people could just chill the fuck out.
>>
>>37721297
Oh, do you know a place that will pay me to drink and shitpost?
>>
>>37721631
I get you're being sarcastic, but that's basically the guy behind the Wendy's twitter account.
>>
File: 1495536572203.jpg (85KB, 465x417px) Image search: [Google]
1495536572203.jpg
85KB, 465x417px
>>37721594
>World would be fucking awesome if people could just chill the fuck out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0
>>
I worked unpaid, 7AM-5PM, 5 days a week at a shitty restaurant for 3 months in the hope that they would hire me. I only quit when the manager (a woman) passed me over for paid work in favour of a random girl. Life is painful and nothing good happens, get used to it.
>>
File: 1487104256900.jpg (220KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487104256900.jpg
220KB, 700x800px
>>37721757
I just want people to chill the fuck out and be cool.

Why cant we all just be fucking cool people and do cool shit together and not worry about social status, social clicks, drama and all the other bullshit.

Seems like everywhere I go people have clicked up and are fighting these stupid drama and social battles with other clicks.

Whether it be jobs, parks, events, etc.

Most might not get it but im one of those people that is easy to talk to so people open up to me and tell me all this shit that they probably shouldnt.

Like they think someone is a friend but they actively sabotage and hate said friend.

its all kinds of fucked and has made me into an actual hermit recluse.
>>
>>37721218

ooorrigginaalll
>>
File: C3vYkYyWAAAShfe.jpg (36KB, 749x585px) Image search: [Google]
C3vYkYyWAAAShfe.jpg
36KB, 749x585px
>>37721788
Women bosses are a fucking mightmare upon the earth. Literally worst bosses I have had have all been women.

One guy sucked but his wife and mom ran the business with him there and dictated everything he did and it fucking bit dick.
>>
>>37721218
It gets better. The first day sucks 99% of the time. By the third week things should be alot easier.
>>
>>37721860
yeah i'd like that too, but its not ever going to happen.

people are petty
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.