[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asshole manager comes in to work with the wageslaves for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pinworms.jpg (47KB, 576x394px) Image search: [Google]
pinworms.jpg
47KB, 576x394px
>asshole manager comes in to work with the wageslaves for the first time
>scratch ass as deep as I could in back before shaking her hand

How was your day?
>>
>>37719666
what do those worms taste like?
>>
>>37719666
Better than yours you parasite infested piece of garbage
>>
>>37719678
Coconut my dude
>>
>>37719689
senpai those worms look delicious
also
falling for bait threads lul kek xd
>>
>>37719678
You can feel the eggs on your tongue when you bite your nails. They don't really have a taste.

>>37719690
Good. Almond joys are my shit.
>>
>>37719713
>>37719690
>>37719689
>>37719678
>>37719666
My name is Lt. Anon Randy and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight 4chan-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the happening happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Antifa, dressed as Commies. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Commies. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky basement, cross five thousand posts of shit, fight my way through half of T_D and jump out of a fuckin' thread to teach the Commies lessons in humanity. Commies ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Antifa uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Veterans of Meme and Winter Wars. That means I got a little Spurdo in me. And our battle plan will be that of a troll resistance. We will be cruel to the Commies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Commies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Commie will be sickened by us, and the Commie will talk about us, and the Commie will fear us. And when the Commie closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good my dudes? You in?
>>
File: 1492664133266.gif (513KB, 525x539px) Image search: [Google]
1492664133266.gif
513KB, 525x539px
>>37719666
Your digits are befitting my frend
D E V E L I S H
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.