[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all the injuries, mutilations, and fuckups in life keep plaguing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Flint_03.jpg (197KB, 835x830px) Image search: [Google]
Flint_03.jpg
197KB, 835x830px
all the injuries, mutilations, and fuckups in life keep plaguing and nagging. car accidents, scars, chunks of missing flesh, gashes, terrible sights, drug related mental scars, failures and the like are boring into my brain.
my body and mind are all fucked up and it bothers me daily. most of it is my fault too. some of it is beyond my control. that is what i clench fists at. part of my fucking hand cut off, man. horrible anxiety and paranoia too.
at least no injury is permanant and death cleans them.
>>
File: 1438587633269.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438587633269.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
at least you aren't a faggot
>>
>>37719554

As is human life.

We, as souls, are a collection oh human experiences. Studies show that people are twice as likely to act in the aversion of risk as they are for the prospect of (equal) reward. Those of us wounded by the passage of time exist to avert further hurt, struggling against the bloody currents we're mired in, whether it's on account of our own faults or not. The present cares not who causes a thing, only that a thing has been brought into existence. The results are the same, the degree of pain and the pressure drawn by the gritting of our teeth only the shades of grey that darken for everyone.

So we delude ourselves, even as our alligator brains tell us that things are wrong.; That this life has so many ills. We, so many, are afraid to confront the truth that life has opportunities for rewards and opportunities for pain - but that the pain feels so, so much more real.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.