[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people generally fucking terrible? I feel like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (45KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
45KB, 483x504px
Why are people generally fucking terrible?

I feel like this community (aside from the woman hating autism) is really the only group of people I can even relate to anymore
>>
>>37719267
I honestly feel the same. Outside the genuine(?) racism and sexism there is a sense of sadness here that I relate to, making me feel less lonely in this cruel world.
>>
>>37719267

It's easier and sells more to be shitty, and people buy into that crap. They feel good to feel over other people and yet still be able to play victim; empathy requires sacrifice and realizing that other people have it harder.

Society is afraid to tell anyone they're wrong. As a result, groups of complete different opinions, incompatible opinions, refuse to even recognize each other. Anger and rage dominate.

It's important to realize, too, that we're in the least violet period in history, for context's sake. But still, you've a point - what's replaced the mass violence and oppression is a low-scale, background hum of repressed anger, bitterness, and hopelessness. People take it out on one another as community bonds splinter and familial bonds dissolve. Society is connected by its largest strings, but the smallest ones have rotted away.
>>
File: Born-To-Feel.jpg (39KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
Born-To-Feel.jpg
39KB, 500x632px
>>37719333
>Society is connected by its largest strings, but the smallest ones have rotted away.

Fuck mate
>>
>>37719267
that's because you've found out the truth!
the thing that separates us from the normies is that we actually understand what life is really like.
normies will never know since everything is always so good for them. in their eyes, its us who are the weirdos, but who cares what they think.
we are literally one step above all those fuckers!
>>
>>37719267
They're all afraid and afraid to to show it so they overcompensate in a thousand different ways. The most effective of which is being a guarded person.
>>
Most people are judgmental. Everyone is judgmental to varying degrees. I claim to be no different. I believe it can become harmful if one is judged for variables outside of their control (ex: what you're born into). If a human can sense the slightest advantage over another in any way, shape, or form, their capacity to be cruel is infinite. People seem to lack basic empathy too--which can be frightening--not accepting other worldviews and unable to glimpse another's perspective. True tunnel vision of reality.
>>
File: edgy pepe.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
edgy pepe.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
Everyone is just a product of their environment, don't blame anyone for anything it's not their fault. If you look at peoples choices in life in terms of survival, you will see that everyone acts upon their perceived best interest that comes from their environment. Wolves don't form packs because it's a nice thing to do, they do it because it helps themselves, it's just that the outcome helps others. The same goes for us, no one can act to help some one else we are all equally selfish or "terrible", for example if someone donates to charity, a seemingly selfless act, it is not because it they are fundamentally good, it is because it fulfills some need that they have, just like the wolf pack to fulfill their needs. I recommend just sitting by a river and thinking about why people really do what they do, it might make you feel a bit better or just brainwash yourself with Allen Watts philosophy.
>>
>>37719267
You're just like everyone else. You're only deluding yourself into thinking you're better than them. Everyone thinks what they're doing is right, and everyone is equally as awful.
>>
>>37719735
How do you know how everyone thinks?

But you are correct, I am a terrible person
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.