[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise you hate all of your "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>tfw you realise you hate all of your "friends"
Fuck people.
>>
What makes you hate your friends anon?
>>
the real question is...do you hate yourself? If so then figure out why and adapt.
>>
>>37719278
A lot of them are just bullshit posturers, they also don't listen and talk shit for absolutely no reason. They don't talk shit to me necessarily because they know it doesn't get to me and I ignore them but one friend in particular picks on the weakest friend in the group. It's fucking disgusting.
I also just played a game of CS Go with a friend, he said he had to go soon, but he would stay in the game because what he was doing wasn't urgent so he promised he would stay in the game and not leave. Then out of nowhere he just disappears, no goodbye, nothing. So not only did he break his promise to me and fuck me over, he fucked the team over. Everyone was annoyed. This isn't an isolated incident either it's typical of him to do this shit.

>>37719310
Not really, I used to when I was a teen but I've learned to accept myself.
I now just hate most other people.
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 1000x1337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 1000x1337px
People are fickle and narcissistic

I went from having about 15 friends to zero friends in the course of a year because I got tired of pretending to be happy
>>
File: 1486330498375.png (679KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486330498375.png
679KB, 720x1280px
I know that feel
>tfw all my friends are crabs in buckets
>too much of a loser to be accepted by the normies

why live
>>
>>37719432
>They don't talk shit to me necessarily because they know it doesn't get to me and I ignore them but one friend in particular picks on the weakest friend in the group. It's fucking disgusting

it will be very hard to find people that dont do this. Putting others down puts you up. The ranks are essential for normie society.
Good for you that you attained maverick status and are out of this.
>>
That's what you get for having "friends", normalfag. There's only one person in my life I'd consider a friend and I've known him since childhood.
>>
>>37720373
>>too much of a loser to be accepted by the normies
You don't want to be, trust me.
Finding a good roboto friend is much better than being accepted by normies.

>>37720394
>Putting others down puts you up
I've literally never understood this. I just felt like an ass when I was younger and felt pressured into doing it. That's why I just ignore it now.
>it will be very hard to find people that dont do this
You're right, and I hate that you are.

>>37720330
Yep, it's a tough pill to swallow but it's a pretty damn essential one.
Are you happier now?
>>
>>37719208
It's the opposite for me, I'm the clingy weakest link and don't relate as well to everyone. I panic for absolutely no reason when they converse so easily with each other, and it just makes me seem like a distant prick. I'm better at being really close to people but hypermasculinity kind of stifles male bonding without alcohol.
>>
>>37719208
>having friends in the first place
>not just having lots of associates that you use for social capital
>>
>>37721319
If it makes you feel any better I've noticed that most people are clingy and weak just some hide it better than others.
If someone thinks you're a distant prick that just means they haven't bothered to get to know you better. I'm the same in a lot of ways, I'm distant towards people when I'm feeling down and whatever and people think i hate them when really I'm more indifferent towards them. I think it's because they themselves are insecure and are used to being validated by other normies who expect the same back.
>I'm better at being really close to people
This is the best way to be.
>hypermasculinity kind of stifles male bonding without alcohol.
I totally agree, it's so pointless and no one really wins.

Perhaps unwarranted advice and you probably just want to vent but if I had to tell you one thing, it's to go easy on yourself.
You don't need to justify your existence to anyone.
>>
>>37721476
It just sucks that I can never be close to anyone, I'd probably do better with female friends but I don't really have any means of meeting people, and I've known my friends so long I feel like we should be so much closer but we just aren't. I don't know if we've just hit the ceiling or if I just don't belong.
>>
>>37721805
It seems like r9k is wrong about women a lot of the time, and I've been considering making female friends too just to get away from all the macho shit. So that might not be a bad idea.
Meeting people can be tough, if you've got a job that's probably the best way but other than that most people are really closed off these days. The more connected we get.. etc.
Have you tried having serious discussions with your friends? Or opened up to them about anything?
>>
>>37721475
Ah, a fellow sociopath.
>>
>>37721893
>>37721805
Fembot here be my friends please
>>
>>37722165
>Fembot here
Are you just memeing?
>>
>>37719208
Hell is L I T E R A L L Y (not metaphorically) other people.
ALWAYS remember this OP. Always. Animals are counted in this definition although most are not "smart" enough to be true douchebags like humans.
>>
>>37722320
No I want friends
>>
>>37722340
>Hell is L I T E R A L L Y (not metaphorically) other people.
Interesting, I've never heard this before, or at least not put like this.
I've heard that heaven and hell exist within the self, are you saying that the "entrance" to heaven is within and the "entrance" to hell is looking for satisfaction externally?
>>
>>37722368
Well, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're a man trying to catfish me, but hey, here's an email I just made. We'll see what happens.
[email protected]
>>
>>37722438
Not that anon, but I'm looking for friends too. What are your interests?
>>
>>37722500
Music, movies, TV shows, philosophy, occasionally politics but the whole thing's a shit show and kind of annoys me, uhh, masturbating and shitposting.
Pretty standard I guess. Yourself?
>>
>>37722149
Nothing personal kid...hehe
>>
>>37722530
About the same family. I'm also into programming, mathematics, aviation, and history. Anyone else got this in common with me?
>>
>>37722610
Same anon.
I'm also pretty into history, mainly WWII, not a stormweenie or anything just the whole debacle fascinates me. I also used to be in the top maths class at school except I was a lazy fucker and didn't bother doing a lot of the work so I don't know how much I'll be able to talk about that subject.

What's your favourite music anon?
>>
>>37722653
I was like that once too. I got back into it with some motivation. It was hard as hell though. My favorite is folk music.
>>
>>37719432
>They don't talk shit to me necessarily because they know it doesn't get to me and I ignore them but one friend in particular picks on the weakest friend in the group

I know this is a normie answer, but talk shit back. I guarantee that once you start talking shit back that he won't do it anymore because he knows there's retaliation. It's like this with any group of people. If they find out they can't talk shit freely then they won't do it.
>>
>>37722752
It's just not really my bag, baby. Maths was fun back in school because it was that one class where I finished all the work in 20 mins and could leave early but other than I'm just not that into it.
Folk aye? Never really given that a try, I'm more into rock.
If you want to continue the convo flick me an email.

>>37722875
The thing is I don't talk shit back and that's why they don't bother talking shit to me any more. I'm not sitting there stewing in my juices I simply just don't fucking care, and they know it.
>>
>have time to work on cartoon with "friend"
>get told that I'm the better animator so that job is up to me
>he'll do backgrounds
>want him to send me new backgrounds for scenes
>never get them
>he went to gf's place and did no work for weeks
>>
>>37722165
So, uhhh, those memes are pretty great, huh?
>>
File: 1439784897507.gif (997KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1439784897507.gif
997KB, 500x280px
>>37719208
>tfw hate people who like me
>tfw I want friends

It's a nightmare dealing with this. I want friends but I hate the idea of having to keep up with them.

And to add to that, I irrationally hate when they spend time with someone else who isn't me.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.