[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to piss into my shirts and towels because I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: 1489802911621.jpg (150KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
1489802911621.jpg
150KB, 400x606px
I like to piss into my shirts and towels because I don't want to get up to use the bathroom. It started when I got a uti a few times, this is how I would solve the burning and constantly needing to pee. Now I just like pissing into my clothes or towels. It is pretty great to sit there and watch a movie or play games and do this. Is that too weird? Would someone still want to be with me knowing this? Anyone else do something similar?
>>
>>37719207
That is weird to me. But I wear diapers for similar reasons. I'm lazy and have poor bladder control but would rather contain the piss.
>>
Currently going through my second item of the day I piss into. The other one is on the floor. I wash them both and dry them and repeat everyday. I don't think I could ever give this up.
>>
>>37719261
I thought about getting diapers but I am just not that into it. How often do you wear them?
>>
File: 1487728561665.jpg (149KB, 800x781px) Image search: [Google]
1487728561665.jpg
149KB, 800x781px
bumping cause need answers.
>>
Anyone who pisses in bottles also welcome here.
>>
No muh fetishes around? Even /r9k/ ignores me.
>>
Piss blankets can also work
>>
>>37719207
get a milk jug like in trailer park boys lol.
im right next to a sink and have a large cup i use most of the time.
>>
>>37719207
>Anime pic
>Trump cap
>Posts on /r9k/

Yep, it all checks out.
>>
What do you mean piss into your shirt? Wouldnt the piss just go through it?
>>
File: urine_jars.jpg?w=480.jpg (19KB, 426x234px) Image search: [Google]
urine_jars.jpg?w=480.jpg
19KB, 426x234px
I understand the compulsion but why not something that is capped and solid? Piss smell is going to seep into your clothing and is surely wafting throughout your room.

In any case, this is hikikomori as fuck. You're so weird about leaving your room to use the bathroom, something perfectly normal, you hide behind a door and piss on a towel. You're effectively isolating yourself even worse.

I got to this point in my life and the duality I felt with wanting to present an image differently than I actually lived just got to be too much and I basically had a mental breakdown from the cognitive dissonance of wanting to be accepted as normie while acting completely disgusting in private and hoping nobody noticed. They did. If you're living a lifestyle where it's hard to imagine other people walking through your room you're kinda fucked.
>>
>>37719521
I constantly piss in bottles especially when I'm drunk. I end up filling a heap of them and just toss them in the bin
>>
>>37719207
Romans used urine to clean their togas so it's not that crazy
>>
>>37720178
No it seems to just soak up into them. I also have bed protector that soaks up anything. I always clean things up if I make a mess.
>>37720232
I always make sure to wash everything so it doesn't smell in here. I have a few friends over from time to time. They know I am weird but nothing is out of the ordinary. I thought about trying to switch to something like a bottle but I feel like there is more freedom to just piss freely.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>37720310
I just remembered I drank out of one of my piss bottles last night.
>>
>>37720383
How does piss taste? I imagine tastes acidy or sour like vinegar.
>>
>>37720381
Nah man urine has an ammonia smell that lingers, the ammonia being why >>37720355 was a thing, and they didn't clean their togas by simply pissing on them.

Society moved on from the chamberpot for a reason though my man and it has much the same purpose although it was less retarded than pissing on a towel.
>>
>>37720447
I really thought others might do this out here. Do you think this would be a dealbreaker for a girl if they ever found out? Even if I switched to bottles or something?
>>
File: 1491820079422.png (58KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1491820079422.png
58KB, 844x1157px
So no one else does this here? Really? Damn I feel like more of a freak.
>>
>>37720485
Yeah would you want to date a girl that pissed in bottles?

Or even one who dated a guy who pissed in bottles?

I'm not saying I've never gotten to that point but notice you just said "if they ever found out". Generally your life will be less stressful if you don't adopt habits you have to hide from others, because when you're different when nobody is looking it takes effort to hide who you are, it causes cognitive dissonance because your public image doesn't match you privately, and if people find out you will be that guy that pisses on towels.

I was living around moldy food less than a year ago guy, but there's something fucked up about being unhygenic you become the guy who pisses on towels. I did the piss jug thing briefly. It gets through your head because your room is a reflection of your own personality and who you are as a person. Who you are as a person is a guy that will piss on towels. I mean once you start doing that it's inevitable you will start questioning how fucked up of a person you are.

You will feel less insecure and fucked up if you are not hiding habits from other people like that you piss on towels. Just act more normal even when nobody is looking.
>>
>>37720651
>Yeah would you want to date a girl that pissed in bottles?
I don't think I would mind because I have a piss fetish, but I would hope she was otherwise hygienic.
>>
>>37720651
Well I my room clean, never had habit of letting things get too messy. What happened to you? Why did you keep moldy food around? How did you stop?
>>
>>37720711
I would want a girl to piss on my dick honestly.
>>
>>37720651
Also I would date someone who pissed in bottles.
>>
>>37720712
Fear of leaving my room heightened by Insomnia causing regular "Anon, did you just wake up :D" shaming reactions largely caused the lack of cleaning.

No sole factor for me stopping.

Couldn't get this image in my head of somebody I knew in school whose room I hung out in, he was very clean, had very few possessions, was concerned with smells, and always got free weed simply because people would smoke in his room and it's not like you could tell the guy to leave his own room if he didn't have weed.

Saw how much better of a social life people that left their door open had. Kept it up for a few months, then broke down and tried keeping it closed, refused to invite people into my room and talked outside it.

Got a number of minor health conditions from poor hygiene.

Stopped seeking a waifu because what's the point when you don't want to bring somebody home? When you're afraid of what the roommates might say?

Watched that show "hoarders" a few times and was disgusted.

Had family who were even messier than me, somehow, and worried about them and realised I was probably helping to enable them by setting a bad example.

Hit rock bottom for about two years, Final straw was swallowing the Jordan Peterson meme. How he made fun of people that wanted to change the world but didn't know how to keep their rooms clean which stung. Talked about your room being a reflection of yourself and the connection between things like depression and your external environment.

Read through a few things, a book called Konmari, a few online guides, I purged SO MUCH shit from my room, most notably 2/3rds of my books having scanned a few of them, and 1/2 my clothes. I also, while it's not as much of a concern because I'm more diligent, just got to the point I cared so much about my own cleanliness I stopped caring what other people thought and just cleaned no matter what.

Worked hard, made sacrifices, stayed diligent, I clean now. Don't see myself going back.
>>
>>37720433
It just kinda tasted like salty water. I was so drunk I didn't even realise it was piss until I'd taken a few sips
>>
>>37720945
Glad you fixed yourself up then man.
>>
File: 342357yuFRwe12312.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
342357yuFRwe12312.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
>>37720618
I used to did it when I'm still a kid, around 7 or so. I often staying up very late and don't want to leave my room because my mom will scold me if she found out that I'm still awake. So I piss in my towels instead.
Not doing it anymore though. It's kind of gross and the piss was very smelly.
>>
>>37721364
MY MAN
<3 <3
>>
No one into qt girls pissing into blankets?
>>
explain to me the fundamental difference between "sex" and "gender". in this.
>>
File: why.png (654KB, 575x757px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
654KB, 575x757px
Holy fuck you are all degenerates. Piss in the toilet you mongs
>>
>>37722627
FUCK YOU NORMIE >:C REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>37722627
Don't you shill for toliets. Shirts and towels feel best.
>>
>>37719207
I've considered trying it out. Doubt I will though it'd stink up my apartment. I love just sitting in a bathtub pissing all over myself though.
>>
>>37723453
Do you have a piss fetish or just feels good?
>>
>>37723658
Both, I'd rather be pissed on by someone else besides myself though. But still can't deny feeling warm isn't bad. lol
>>
>>37723680
Have you tried this yet?
>>
>tfw no qt to piss on your cock while you hold her close and she calls you daddy
why even live
>>
>>37725126
lmao i know a girl whos into exactly that, like word for word that
>>
>>37725181
Did she want you to do that to her? Damn I wish I knew someone like that irl.
>>
SO no one else here likes to piss into things? Really this is /r9k/ I want to see the piss freaks come out.
>>
>>37725405
I feel like this is personally designed to bait me out or something and that you know who I am. So I'm just gonna say yes and good luck with your own endevours.
>>
>>37725504
Not trying to bait anyone but good luck to you too man. Piss freely and wherever you want. Be your own man.
>>
>>37720232

Sometimes I'll snort my way through like 200mg adderrall over the course of a 24 hour masturbation marathon. I don't feel too good at the end of those. Great for weight loss though.
>>
File: 1496608342587.png (119KB, 208x262px) Image search: [Google]
1496608342587.png
119KB, 208x262px
>>37719207
>OP is piss-staining his entire wardrobe
seek help
>>
>>37725612
I didn't know a single shirt was an entire outfit.
>>
>>37725612
Also piss can be washed out easily anon.
>>
>>37720945

SORT. YOURSELF. OUT. DESUFAM!
>>
>>37725783
did you read that shit nigga? he did sort himself out.
>>
File: 1494523648337.jpg (46KB, 480x813px) Image search: [Google]
1494523648337.jpg
46KB, 480x813px
>tfw free to piss out window
>>
I wish I could still wet the bed at night like when I was little. Diapers seem legit but not for me.
>>
bump cause want more piss brothers in here
>>
File: tumblr_mip94sHcQl1r18tlko1_1280.jpg (190KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mip94sHcQl1r18tlko1_1280.jpg
190KB, 1280x730px
>>37719207
I literally was thinking while reading this:

>thank god I'm not the only one.
>>
File: 1495339763821.png (339KB, 962x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1495339763821.png
339KB, 962x1251px
>>37726352
Glad to see another piss brother on here. Feels good to know others do this too.
>>
>need pee pee cummies
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.