[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I pay a qt femanon to be my friend? I just want to have friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: doggo saddo.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
doggo saddo.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
Can I pay a qt femanon to be my friend? I just want to have friend who's a grill, I won't be lewd I promise.
>>
>>37719005
can you show dick first then?
>>
>>37719005
i need friends too, you wont have to pay me
>>
>>37719005
I'll totes be your friend. I'm a fembot. Add me. Killua#7218
>>
>>37719104
pls no lewd! i want to have a qt friend who is a girl only!

>>37719145
> a-are you a qt girl?
>>
>>37719205
this didn't work :(
>>
Why do you care if they're a grill if you don't want lewd?
>>
>>37719800

because he is trying to live out his favourite anime
>>
>>37719833
I want a qt femanon friend so I could fall in love with her and never tell her my feelings and be happy for her when she gets engaged and is ahppy and ill just be here crying forever because i know where I belong. What anime is this pls?
>>
>>37719875
So you're a cuck
I'll pretend to be a qt femanon if you pay me
>>
>>37719904
I'm not OP but I might as well be except I'm above paying someone to be my friend. Haven't hit that low. So thanks... but no thanks. Honestly though, where can I see this trope being played out in anime?
>>
>>37719426
Not sure if i am qt but I am a girl
>>
File: 0003.gif (560KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
0003.gif
560KB, 500x439px
>>37719005
That's a strange request. If you'd like to talk, my discord is Insomnia#5554.
>>
>>37719005
post your discord anon desu
>>
i'm sleepygirl#8323 pls be nice!
>>
>>37721496
Oh, hello, sleepy. c:
>>
>>37719005
I'll be your friend, with or without compensation. Just hit me up on Discord.
Nightrose#2309
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 540x540px
You know for a fact that if a cute femanon gave you even a modicum of affection you'd catch unreciprocated feels, make a move, and return to loneliness.
>>
>>37721557
What's a discord and does it require actually talking with your voice because that is absolutely terrifying??
>>
>>37721645
It does not require voice. It is free and only requires text while voice is optional..it's just a free messaging application for your desktop or computer
>>
>>37721674
Mm, okay, I'll get a Discord. All this time I thought it was solely a dedicated team speak app and was awed that all these robots were brave and capable enough to voice talk with each other. Woww
>>
File: 3418154754.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
3418154754.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>paying someone to be your friend
Anon I'm lonely as fuck too, but I'm not going to pay someone to be my friend. I still have my dignity, even if I am a robot.

Even if some female did agree to be paid to be your friend. The second you run out of money, she's going to run away. That's the whole reason she's there. She doesn't give a fuck about you, which isn't what a friend is.
Lastly, why specifically females? They don't do anything special, and most of the ones I've talked to here are pretty boring. The guys are 10x more interesting, and have a lot more to say on subjects.

Find a normal friend anon. Even if you have to go to the normie infested /soc/ if you must.
>>
>>37721990
not him but females have nice voices and are nice to talk to
mainly the voices, i like listening to girl voices and making them laugh
i'm scared to add the girls in this thread someone help
>>
>>37722020
if you post your contact ill add you instead!
>>
>>37722020
I only do messaging so I never do voice conversations with any femanons. Not that I'm scared or nervous, but because I hate pulling my mic and headphones out just to talk.

Regardless, you can find a girl to talk to online for free. Just go to omegle or some other form of random chat rooms. A lot of them go there, and on mic for you already.
I just don't want to see you end up being some femanons beta orbiter.
>>
>>37722054
s-sorry i don't want to post my discord, which one was yours?

>>37722147
people in omegle usually are skip happy (especially girls) and i enjoy getting to know people
don't worry i don't have much to give
>>
>>37721876
Discord get. I am Wumpus. I'll post my username some other time in some other thread...
>>
>>37722054
well i guess ill just leave my discord here for you anyway since i'm going to sleep soon but i doubt you'll see it thunderandlightning#5454
maybe i'll try and add some people tomorrow
>>
>>37720559
>he didn't answer her
Well hello there, m'lady
>>
>>37721496
>>37721548
stop namefagging you fucking histrionic roastie cunts
>>
>>37719005
I know OP he lives in a basement and can't pay for shit but he's going to ask you to buy him shit and become emotionally abusive.
>>
>>37722918
they're both traps
>>
File: doggo.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
>>37724008
Umm this isn't true, I don't have a basement and I wage cuck so I don't need people to buy me stuff. I am also too much of a coward to be abusive.

I get the sense that you were tricked by a different Anon who made a similar offer and I am sincerely sorry you had to go through that. Pls be my friend though.
>>
File: doggo .jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
doggo .jpg
58KB, 500x500px
Sorry I feel asleep last
If any femanons are still interested please add me loser#7419

I tried adding some people who posted but it didn't work

Pls response
>>
why all the avatarposting tho
>>
File: doggo.jpg (83KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
83KB, 540x540px
>>37725895
because i have no discernable personality
>>
bls accept my friend request, dog anon
im not a qt but ill be your happy buddy for free
>>
plz resbond
oregonals
>>
reeee okay then dog anon
its your loss not really ;_;
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.