[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to gas station this evening >get my giant polar pop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hello.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
5KB, 645x773px
>go to gas station this evening
>get my giant polar pop full of blue powerade and a 7/11 hotdog for $2.50 with tax
>go to the lottery machine
>buy one 2$ card
>win nothing
>buy another 2$ card
>win $3
>eating my hotdog on the table near the lottery machine
>bald nigger girl who looks like a man comes up to me
>"excuse me sir im 20 but i forgot my card can you-"
>say "im not gonna buy you tobacco"
>she says "i have the money you just have to buy it"
>say "not my problem"
>she yells "ok you dont have to be a lil bitch about it"
>laugh
>she walks out of the store yelling "lil ugly ass nigga"
>i say "have a great day" (should have said evening) while laughing

Did i handle this like an autistic? I used to dread these conversations and when any social confrontation would happen I would think over it for hours and feel shit, but I think I pulled my only conversation besides buying stuff today well
>>
You BTFO that roastie, good job OP. Be proud, and keep beating out the normies.
>>
>>37718789
Thanks, the ugly part kind of hurt my feelings because I didn't shower this morning as I did last night, and I'm working on improving my appearance, but I think I did the right thing by not saying nothing or trying to compensate by yelling back
>>
>>37718748
Sounds like you handled the situation well to me. I don't suggest gambling, but you didn't lose much. Sounds like you had a nice snack, and didn't have any trouble with that scumbucket by maintaining your cool.

Come be cool with me, cool dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQKt7DTKyJU
>>
File: FyAmAyG.jpg (7KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
FyAmAyG.jpg
7KB, 239x210px
>>37718748
>spend $4 to win $3
>>
>>37718911
He spent 2 dollars to win 3 you brainlet
>>
>>37718748
you probably could of gotten her to give you a handy or a blowy by the dumpster for the cigs
>>
>>37718997
>buy one 2$ card
>win nothing
>buy another 2$ card
>win $3
>>
I would've ran out the instant she began speaking to me
>>
>>37719042
Yeah but we don't know how much the 2 dollar card cost him
>>
>>37718748
Good job, anon.
Don't get involved with degenerates.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.