[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you don't want to fuck traps, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Daily reminder that if you don't want to fuck traps, you're a transphobe and a homophobe.
>>
you forgot to mention racist and trump supporter
>>
>>37716848
link to video desuanon
>>
I've already been a loud and proud transphobe for years I don't give a shit. Hating fags and trannies is NOT something to be ashamed of, in fact it makes you a better person.
>>
Daily reminder that doing your hair and makeup doesn't make you a woman. That dude seriously needs to try harder.
>>
>>37716877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
>>
>>37716910
>try harder
No matter how hard he tries he'll never be a woman
>>
>>37716848
fine by me i fucking hate trannies either way
>>
>>37716848
Well trans women just say that because they are lonely. Imagine if noone wanted to sleep with you! That would make anyone upset! Instead of telling trans women they need a man, we need to teach them how to be happy with themselves and their other achievements or ability to achieve, and then maybe the wouldn't be so sad all the time.
>>
>youre a transphobe and a homophobe

tell me something i dont know
>>
>>37717777

>Imagine if noone wanted to sleep with you

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>37716848
Oh wow, you gave me a label, gee oh man that sure ruined my day, maybe even my whole week!
>>
>>37717777
The problem is that gender dysphoria goes deeper than a lack of sex. These are people with fundamental identity issues, unable to be comfortable with even the most basic biological standards set upon them. It is not an issue of being unhappy with their position, it is an issue of being unhappy with their existence as a whole. Regardless of how they feel about their own achievements or abilities, they still feel the deep issues originating from a discomfort with the conditions they were born with. No amount of positivity will change that.
>>
>homophobe
>transphobe
>islamophobe

What's with all the phobe shit? Nobody is afraid of any of these things, they just don't like them and want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>37716934
my tranny detector went off after 3 seconds. no amount of hormones could hide that neck and voice holy shit
>>
>>37718001
>i'm not afraid of sharks, i just don't want to swim with them
>>
>>37716934
>you can control who you're attracted to
so... it's saying homosex is a choice?
I thought they didn't believe that
>>
>>37718001
its a left tactic to make the opposition look like the weak ones while they ironically whine on and on about being "oppressed"
>>
>>37718047
Why do you have a tranny detector?
>>
>>37717976
>biological standards
you mean social standards
>>
>>37716848
If she's trans, that's fine... But she still has to fit the rest of my criteria.

>Thicc
>Big hips, tits, thighs and ass
>Smaller waist
>Very feminine and the very essence of fertility
>DTF whenever

Hell, I'd suck her dick as long as she fits the aforementioned criteria
>>
I saw a train on the train today. Felt bad for shxim/xhvir because I am a 5'8 Chinese manlet and zxvhe is a 6'2 Chad with eggplant tiddies and a Hollywood leading man jaw. Funny how life finds its own ways to JUST each and every one of us.
>>
>>37718068
A fly in your house would be a better analogy.
>>
>>37716848
I have nothing against transgenders, but are these mofos serious. How can you discriminate against someone that knowingly chose to modify their body? It's not like race or sex or anything like that.

fuck
>>
>>37716934
>would you date someone who's trans?
depends on the trap
>would you date someone who's black?
No, niggers are filthy
>would you date date someone who's fat?
no
>would you date someone who's disabled?
Well, I actually find girls in wheelchair really cute
>>
>>37718236
do you know how hard it would be to bang a chick with fucked legs?
>>
>>37718313
I could tie her up and fuck her
>>
File: IMG_9915.jpg (275KB, 750x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9915.jpg
275KB, 750x1054px
>>37716848
Guess I'm a transphobic homophobe.
>>
>>37716848
i dont want to fuck traps.
in fact i want them to lock me in chastity and they fuck me.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37716865
>>37716848

Actually the whole alt-right pepe-trump's premise is wanting to be against niggers and SJWs - that's the "right" part - while being allowed to smash dat trap boipucci [(female)male] without boomer Christfags saying that it's gay because it's not at all. That's the alt part.
>>
>>37716848
>if you don't want to fuck traps, you're a transphobe and a homophobe
Good.
>>
>>37716848
that fucking mustache shadow kek
>>
The worst thing is OP is treated like a caricature... trannies ACTUALLY think like this.
>>
>>37716848
>you're a transphobe and a homophobe.
So what?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.