[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DXM thread? DXM thread Just downed a bottle of tussin, first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16

File: pepe (233).jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (233).jpg
4KB, 125x119px
DXM thread?

DXM thread

Just downed a bottle of tussin, first high dose I've had in a year, got a little too fucked up last time I was on the DXM binge. Any other robots drinking their robojuice?
>>
Kys junkie loser
>>
File: pepe (180).jpg (92KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (180).jpg
92KB, 249x243px
>>37716777
Get off this fucking board norman
>>
>>37716708
I had to stop years ago because of my liver and mind. But it's to this day one of my favorite drugs. Getting up to those third and fourth plateaus is indescribable. I've done a lot of acid and mushrooms but never tripped as hard as I have on the dex.
How many mgs you on?
>>
>>37716777
Fucking redit faggots I swear to god. Fuck you
>>
>>37716851
not saying DXM cant be a proper trip but lets be honest and not spread lies that it is in any way, shape, or form more intense than numerous other hallucinogenics. and DXM is special in the sense that it can literally fuck your brain up for life if you take too much at once or do it too often.
>>
File: pepe (591).jpg (128KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (591).jpg
128KB, 1080x720px
>>37716851
Only 250 mg, robo bottle (210) + 4 dayquil gel caps(40). Could have downed two bottles but I want to take my first trip in a long time to be an easy one plus I'm living with my parents at the moment and I don't want to be on a dose too high to not play it cool
>>
thinking of taking some tonight just out of boredom. dunno if there's any point though, I lost the magic a long time ago and don't even really "trip" anymore. the only real use I see in DXM at this point is that suicide would probably be really easy while on the stuff because it creates this perfect combination of not being able to feel anything and not being able to care about anything.
>>
>>37716918
Yeh, I get it, I did triple cs for the longest time, downing a ton of them in a week and when I finally quit my brain felt like someone took a sledgehammer to it, but it finally came back. Nobody should ever trip more than once a week desu
>>
File: pepe (228).png (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (228).png
24KB, 500x500px
One thing I remember back from tripping alot is how pleasant a cigarette is. I hope its good as I remember
>>
>>37716918
I'm not fucking lying you faggot. I've taken a lot of acid and mushrooms. ive never even come close to losing my mind as badly as I have on dxm or had as vivid and constant visual and auditory hallucinations. You don't fucking know what ur talking about.
>>37716924
Right on. Low doses can be really rewarding. I remember a few times crossing the 900mg line, it can be a bit much.
>>
File: pepe (263).jpg (36KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (263).jpg
36KB, 528x492px
>>37717053
Ever cross into the sigma plateau?
>>
I take moderate doses of dxm every day multiple times per day and i have done this since the age of 15 and i am 22 yrs old now. I have been able to graduatue highschool and i live on my own through neetbux. I shower regularly, eat, groom myself fine. Nothing is really damaged. Anyone saying you get some terrible adverse effects is lying out of their normie ass. Seriously tho, its not as bad as drinking alcohol daily.
>>
>>37717088
I've never used that term before but ya probably. I used to try to keep journals while I was tripping of my pseudo religious realizations and epiphanys. It's kinda scary looking back on them.
>>
>>37717174
I've heard many stories of people meeting something of a god or getting a connection with their creation. Its something I haven't seen in many drugs. I haven't gotten to a dose high enough to have those realizations but I might decide to take a dose that high someday
>>
>>37717237
Ya idk what it is about dex but it really got me to a place no other drug ever has. I know it sounds like I'm full of shit but it's made every acid trip I ever had seem like child's play.
>>
>>37717269
Its too bad that you get used to the trips though.
>>
>>37717322
Ya in a way. I always felt that dxm was the only really addictive hallucinogen but at the same time the more I did it the crazier it got. I don't think I ever really developed a tolerance or anything.
>>
File: pepe (693).jpg (26KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (693).jpg
26KB, 489x499px
Starting to have some mild effects, a head high, feels pretty good mane.
>>
File: pepe (489).png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (489).png
9KB, 401x367px
>>37717377
Its crazy that it was supposed to be a non addictive form of codeine but it ended up being a wonder drug. Whats the most youve ever taken?
>>
Dont you guys vomit from the guaifenisen? Ive always been put off by the amount of g. thats mixed into most syrups
>>
>>37717417
I actually don't know much about the history of it.
The most I ever took was around 1200 mgs. I had a few moment where I thought I was dead and I could feel my brain in a way I can't describe. It's hard to recount the experiences once you come down which is why I tried keeping my dex journal. I felt that real divine wisdom was being givin to me and lost by the time I sobered up.
>>
File: 1492195876676.png (436KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
1492195876676.png
436KB, 640x683px
I only tried dxm once, reaching the second plateau, and it was rather enjoyable aside from the nausea. Listening to music put my in a very good mood, though I was too disoriented to watch any anime or play vidya. Later on I put on sad music and it brought me into tears.
>>
File: pepe (222).jpg (216KB, 1656x1378px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (222).jpg
216KB, 1656x1378px
>>37717474
I've seen dozens of people throw up from the guaf, but I'm a big guy so I don't ever get sick
>>
>>37717474
I've become immune to it
>>
File: 1497156166979_0.jpg (342KB, 1510x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1497156166979_0.jpg
342KB, 1510x1148px
How many plateaus are there and what are their descriptions.

Also how long does a single trip last. I don't have much time to myself with my parents on my ass about drugs but I do sneak some at night when everyone is asleep.
>>
File: pepe (505).jpg (30KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (505).jpg
30KB, 400x388px
>>37717485
That's insane. I should try a journal if I go to really high doses

>>37717502
Ever going to try it again?

>>37717547
https://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/DXM
>>
File: pepe (364).png (112KB, 575x507px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (364).png
112KB, 575x507px
Starting to feel a pretty good high now yheeaaa
\\\fuck captcha
>>
>>37717684
Walk like ur on the moon you robo bastard. I'm jealous. I miss it.
>>
File: pepe (462).jpg (40KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (462).jpg
40KB, 396x398px
>>37717721
getcha sum tussin mane, dooo iiitttt
>>
>>37717745
I'm all old and blown out now man. Muh liver muh brain.
>>
File: pepe (464).jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (464).jpg
45KB, 499x499px
>>37717779
sorry man, its sad we cant live the good life forever
>>
This shit sucks man wtf. DXM feels bad on the body. It takes forever to peak whereas with ketamine you can IM and be totally out of your body in 10 mins.

2-fluro-deschloroketamine isn't bad either. Just hurts more on injection.
>>
>>37717880
But can you walk into a store an steal thousands of mgs of ketamine whenever you want? Dxm is really easy to steal.
>>
File: pepe (326).jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (326).jpg
47KB, 579x553px
>>37717880
Most people don't like shoving needles into their body brah
>>
>>37716708
I did around 3 or 4 bottles and the world disappeared into orange and reds It was the best DXM experience I ever had.
>>
was gonna down a bottle and listen to music AND MY FUCKING HEADPHONES ARE BROKEN WHO WENT IN MY ROOM AND MESSED WITH THEM I WILL KILL YOU
>>
23 now. Used to trip weekly when I was 18-21. Shit was tight. My best times were laying in bed with my gf in the dark, and watching visualizations in the ceiling.
>>
>>37717581
Yes, I would like to try it again. I may go to the third plateau some time this weekend, depending on how I'm feeling.
>>
>>37718010
My man. I used to do that too. I'd lay on my bed in the pitch darkness and let the visions come down into my eyes. Seriously like rainbow ribons and shit
>>
File: pepe (488).png (19KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (488).png
19KB, 390x390px
trips setting in good brahs
>>
how does this shit mix with lsd
>>
>>37718148
I'd be interested to hear an experience with mixing. I've only ever drank and smoked weed on dex.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
this shit is awesome when high
>>
holy shit. organinnnnnic
>>
>>37716851
>>37716918
>>37717053
>arguing about which drugs are stronger than others
did you anons forget that you can choose different dosages for different experiences?
>>
>>37718148
>>37718182
It's apparently extremely synergistic and unlike anything else.
I want to try it but I'm scared to. I'll probably have to work up to it over a matter of years, slightly increasing the dosage each trip, one trip every few months.
>>37718265
everything is awesome when high
posting high music always seemed really pointless to me. exploring music while high is something that works best when you ignore other people's input and do whatever comes naturally by yourself
>>
i havent done dxm in forever. pcp has been my go to disso. but im trying to get 100% clean now. wds are killing me, mostly from benz and opi. its like superflu.
>>37716777
junkie refers to opiate addicts you ignoramus
>>37717880
if i do drugs again i wanna do ket
>>37719907
toxicity vs effect level etc. cant physically get as high off codeine as h
>>
>>37719997
>pcp has been my go to disso
the real stuff or the 3-meo?
I wish I could find "PCP" pcp on the darknet

don't do benz and opi anon, this is what happens

funny enough, I have heard mixed results about DXM being amazing for opiate withdrawals, sometimes it just erases them completely. Perhaps try it
>>
>bored
>no weed
>no booze
>2 AM
>"Hey, I could jus robotrip."
>drink a bunch of tussin and put on robot chicken
>start to get sick to my stomach because I was an idiot and didn't chug the children's kind
>ride it out, close eyes
>blue, green, and violet giants with Platonic solids adorning their heads looking down at me
>wtf
>can't even talk; reduced to being an infant
>shut eyes again and just dissociate
>crash out
>first thing in the morning, little cousins are over
>somehow I'm STILL robotripping
>fuck
>can't even speak, amazed I made it downstairs
>wind up playing blocks with a two-year-old for an hour because I've been reduced to babyhood mentally
>"aw, you're so good with the kids!"
>"...buh..."

Yeah, it's gonna be a while before I'm that desperate again. Not my worst robotrip, but still.
>>
>>37720037
>>first thing in the morning, little cousins are over
>>somehow I'm STILL robotripping
>>fuck
>>can't even speak, amazed I made it downstairs
>>wind up playing blocks with a two-year-old for an hour because I've been reduced to babyhood mentally
that sounds fun as fuck lol
too bad there's no way to do such a thing on purpose without compromising your own dignity/self-respect in this culture
>>
>>37720055
Oh, I LOVE being fucked-up around kids. I know that sounds awful, but it's not like I'm ever so irresponsible that I'm gonna hurt or neglect them, and I don't make it TOO obvious.

>stoned
>fuck yeah, I want to watch cartoons
>fuck yeah, we should make hot chocolate
>fuck yeah, this inflatable pool toy is a magic boat
>fuck yeah, we're on an adventure

>drunk
>fuck yeah, I wanna watch Frozen and scream every lyric at the top of my lungs

>tripping balls
>okay, maybe this was a dumb idea
>whatever, rolling with it
>>
>>37720036
fuck if i know if its real. its pretty good tho. like psychadellic cocaine. i had this thing where i hated acid but wanted something kinda trippy so it filled the gap. 20mg for a fun time or sometimes <5mg to be functional.
i might try dxm. withdrawals are starting to go away tho, solid shit again. wds from opi/benz are fucking killer. my stomach was in so much pain and all my muscles and bones hurt and major depression and anger. they can be nice to numb the pain of living and enter comfyzone tho. its like not shitty alcohol. god damn oxy+xan is reaaal good. oh well i got sick of side effects and dependence. trying to even quit coffee.
>>37720055
lmfao that is win. i decided to do acid day before sisters grad party and my brain was melty
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.