[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided to go on /b/ today First thread was a fighting thread,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1908.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1908.png
285KB, 1000x800px
I decided to go on /b/ today

First thread was a fighting thread, During the course of it, multiple anons got into it and were trying to arrange a meetup in real life to fight
One guy was bragging about his gun collection and how he "would mutilate anyone who he saw from /b/"
Rest of the thread was other cancer

Second thread was literally a summer fag thread, anons talking about getting out of school.

Third was one of those garbage fap roulette threads. I left then.

Why is b so shit? Why does it seem like a bunch of muscleheads and underagefags are the only users of the board?
>>
No clue. I have been trying to figure that out for a long time.
>>
File: Photo Feb 11, 6 00 25 PM.jpg (188KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 11, 6 00 25 PM.jpg
188KB, 700x700px
>tfw you remember a time when /b/ was alright
>>
File: IMG_20170609_195059.jpg (25KB, 345x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_195059.jpg
25KB, 345x385px
Honestly I dislike this board anf some of the shit threads it has frequently (fembot threads) but I can tolerate it, but b is another story. I dont think I've seen a bigger cancer then b, it's just a gathering of below 14 kids who went to 4chan after seeing some youtube video about it.
>>
>>37716575
Yeah I used to be a btard but when the underage Fags trickled in I migrated here

Thank god b was the only board that the youtubers specified or we would have more leaks everywhere.
>>
/b/ is living off a cultural reputation of being shit heads as they didn't show up until the majority of people were being shit heads, then they feel like they contributed to something if 4chan makes the news since they were shit posting and taking screen caps of everything that happens, which they do with 90% of their time being conscious while alive anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.