[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think the wagecuck pepe wasn't joking. We lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: aw man.jpg (42KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
aw man.jpg
42KB, 444x444px
Guys I think the wagecuck pepe wasn't joking.

We lost smug wojak and wagecuck pepe who always said "tick tock" every morning to make normies miserable.

The last I seen of him was when he made a thread saying he got kicked out and he now has to work a minimum wage job.

I think that thread was real. There was only like a few "tick tock wagie" threads for the past year since then, and the quality is complete dogshit. I think karma actually hit him.

All the good memers are fucking gone.
As the years go by, their moms kick them out and they end up on the streets and stop supplying us with good memes.

even the pepe's on youtube (like comfy) disappeared.
What will become of r9k in 5 years? Will everyone have suicided by then or be wageslaves?
>>
>>37715424
Wow did he really make a thread like that? I was wondering why those threads basically disappeared. I miss that guy.
>>
>>37715424
>tfw the clock still tick tocks even when you are gone
>>
>>37715480
Sorry I didn't archive it.
But yeah he made a thread saying something along the lines of

">mfw I was the one who was making the tick tock wagie threads"
">mfw I'm getting kicked out my mom's house"
">mfw I have to start applying for a minimum wage job."

and then they disappeared since then.
He was such a funny guy. It was also around the time comfy and smug frog from youtube disappeared.

https://youtu.be/rUC5s5K0Fdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

All the memers disappeared around the same time.

I feel bad, these memers made my miserable life bearable knowing that other people share my pain.
>>
File: 1415484506406.jpg (10KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1415484506406.jpg
10KB, 400x224px
>>37715424
How long has it been since we lost him? I've lost track, the years just seem to blend together now
>>
File: Propaganda NEET.jpg (1MB, 1417x918px) Image search: [Google]
Propaganda NEET.jpg
1MB, 1417x918px
>Tfw not that NEET but still contribute OC to his threads

I'm glad he's gone. NEET threads don't need to be spammed multiple times a day
>>
File: 91f.jpg (27KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
27KB, 550x366px
>>37715518
I don't want to think about this fuuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: 1434364828029.jpg (44KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1434364828029.jpg
44KB, 680x765px
>>37715631
A little under a year to my memory.
I thought someone was pretending to be him to meme.

His threads stopped me from suicide.
I thought no one understood my misery until I saw those threads.

I was struggling with trying to figure out how people can work jobs without blowing their heads off.
>>
File: 1490745031827.png (11KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490745031827.png
11KB, 473x500px
Tick-tock neet-bags, the ride ENDS
>>
>>37715615
>if it happens to him it could happen to anyone
FUUUUUC NO NOT ME I WAT TO BE COMFY NOO I DON'T WANNA BE A WAGIEE REEEEEEEEE
HELP ME HEEEEEEELP
>>
>>37715615
>>37715424

Kek. I love those threads. I miss that anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.