[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The qt hostess at the restaurant I work at has a huge crush on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1484792902020.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484792902020.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
The qt hostess at the restaurant I work at has a huge crush on me. It's actually fairly obvious, since she's always looking at me and is nervous when I talk to her (instead of the other way around). Tries to match her schedule to mine. The other younger guys at the place are kind of salty at me since they want her as well. The problem? She's barely 18, just graduated HS (hasn't walked yet), and I'm 26, which is old as fuck.

I'm not a Chad, but I check off most of the boxes for her. I smoke weed like a degenerate. I ride a motorcycle (but it's only a Ninja 250R, not even fast by any standard). I also lift, but that's only to keep depression at bay.

A lot of you guys are going to tell me to do it, and don't get me wrong, I do too. But think about the ramifications if I do. For starters, I'll be known as that creepy guy in his 20s sleeping with high schoolers, which will ruin my reputation at the workplace. All the girls (servers) will be pissed at me. Then there's the whole issue of dealing with her lack of emotional maturity.
>>
She's 18, she graduated high school, you're still in your mid 20s. It's not that weird at all, you're overblowing the whole thing, and a relationship is worth more than some shitty restaurant job.
>>
>>37715231
If you like her and think you both match the needs each other need, then consider going with it. Why care about the opinions of people who would dominate your social circle and ruin your potential connectivity? To hell with the views of uninvolved people.

I'd think your reputation would be more ruined the more you focus on the ages and let it dominate the air. Don't pay attention to the thoughts of others. They're boring anyway.

26 is not 'old as fuck'. Also, get a 500cc someday, it's comfy. Squat more. Good luck.
>>
>>37715231
Would you rather have a relationship. Or Bang-A-Rang her?
>>
>>37715414
>Don't pay attention to the thoughts of others

Hard to do in a restaurant setting. I stay out of other people's drama, but I still hear all of it since people seem to love telling me everything. I've heard some vicious gossip, and I'd hate for me to be the target of that bullshit.

> get a 500cc someday, it's comfy. Squat more

I want my next bike to be the FZ07 and I squat every other lifting day anyway.
>>
>>37715782
>>37715782
>Gossip
So you want to delay romantic engagement because you're afraid of some people talking shit behind your back? You lift, don't you? If you can't handle people being bitter around and about you, whether to your face or not, you need to evaluate more than whether to be with this girl or not. If you think you will be a good match for each other, and you are willing to be strong not only for yourself, but her too, then go for it already. Stop hesitating because of other, bitter people. Let them gossip like schoolchildren. They're unimportant and boring, and don't contribute anything meaningful to your life.

You don't need me, or anyone else to tell you this. You are physically strong from lifting. Channel that strength into any channels that might be lacking.

I believe you can do it. Do you?

>Wanting to buy a new model bike

2015 or 2017? Bikes have a rapid depreciation, like most vehicles, in their first few years. Get something earlier in the 2010's. Even mid 200x's. If it isn't naked, just make it naked like you want. Just don't get anything older. I have a mid-80's sport bike and it's given me endless grief. I'm going to sell it and get something much better.

Also, YOU'RE NOT SQUATTING ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Good luck.
>>
>>37715231
she just wants a tip

yourmoney not your dick
>>
>>37715996

Ive been looking to buy a mid-80s sports bike myself, the guy who lives next door has a 1985 GSXR750 and a 1989 GPZ900, ive been trying to kiss upto him so maybe he'll leave them to me in his will but so far it isnt happening
>>
>>37715231
why the fuck do you care what femae cowworkers who aren't even your friends and are ata shitty fastfood job you don'tcare about think more than having a qt gf?

who gives le fuck?

You're probably the person who cares and notices most because you're insecure.

even if anyone else cares, what are tehy going to do? most likely absolutely zilch.
>>
File: 1447351144676.jpg (264KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1447351144676.jpg
264KB, 2000x1500px
>>37716132
It isn't like it's not fun to ride when it works--it just has so many problems that dealing with them gets costly, both in time and money.

Though...
>mid-to-late 80's GSXRs...

HNNNNNNNNNGGG! If it's good condition....
>>
>>37715231
do it you absolute monstrous faggot teenage girls are one of the only things worthwhile in the female race
>>
>>37716362

near enough mint condition, 4 owners before him and ~22,000 miles, which for a 1985 bike isnt bad going at all i think
>>
>>37715231
Why not just fuck her and keep it a secret? If your primary concern is people talking shit about you then you just have to make sure no one finds out about it.
>>
>>37716040
oh shit i feel retarded now

pls ignore this no bully
>>
>>37716435
Yeah, that does sound neat. I don't think sucking up to him will get it to you, but hopefully someone gets to enjoy it.
>>
>>37715231
It depends on how you look. Like if you're a fat/skinnyfat beta looking guy, then everyone will think you go for highschoolers because you have no other options, but if you're a normal guy, it will be okay.
>>
>>37716537
I somehow didn't notice that you mentioned you were lifting, so just ignore that part, you probably look okay if you are well groomed. Go for it bro, would you rather settle for a woman the same age as you who has taken billions of dicks?
>>
go for it. my hs grad was last saturday. i still have classes for another week before im actually done, and my bf is in his mid 20s. weve been dating for 2 months now, things are fine. make sure she doesnt take it too serious tho. she is young amd dumb. if she wants you to meet her parents, run
>>
>>37715231
You're a smart guy anon. All these "do eet faggot reee chad gfto" are clueless about the absolute state of shit that is the restaurant industry, and the shittiness of the people who staff it. The other servers WILL gossip about it behind your back, which will lower the quality of your working environment, your male coworkers WILL passive-aggresively (or just plain aggressively) shit on you, which will lower your quality of life even further, and this WILL jeopardize your continued employment. Maybe not immediately, maybe not even after a few months, but it WILL happen, and as a direct result of you becoming entangled with this girl.

Now, all that said, I suggest you go for it anyway. If you work in one restaurant you can work in another. The industry is one big revolving door. And maybe this will work out for you as a long term relationship, IF that's what you want. In my experience, it seems unlikely, but then I don't know this girl and I don't know you. If you're looking for a quick fling, then the only thing you have to consider is an exit strategy if she doesn't get it end it herself on her own terms. Given that you've already thought out this scenario this far though, you'll do fine.
>>
File: 1488388891715.jpg (138KB, 742x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488388891715.jpg
138KB, 742x640px
>>37716362
cc is that u?
>>
>>37716362
where is this any idea
>>
>>37716457
>teenage girls
>capable of keeping a secret
>>
>>37718459
No, I just saved this old picture of his a long while back. I haven't even browsed /dbt/ in ages, much less /o/ at all.

>>37718530
None.
>>
>>37718975
Looks like a comfy place to ride.
>>
>>37718975
>I haven't even browsed /dbt/ in ages
me too senpai. only so much you can say about bikes i suppose. didnt help that i couldnt mention what bike i have
>>
Man who cares about girls, you need to get a 600 . That 250 is a glorified scooter lol. Also who gives a fuck what a little 18 year old dweeb thinks? When I was 18 the girls that were seniors were lusting after guys that were 22+ and in college.
>>
>>37715231
just fuck her op.....no one cares if she is over 18/.
>>
>>37715782
For fuck sake anon go for this girl and if you EVER hear one of these morons talking shit about you step the fuck up , go up to them and confront them about it theyll never do it again
Dont ever fucking let anything in life pass you by just because of what meaningless trash will say or think about you
In give or take 50 years youre going to be fucking dead , dust , nothing maybe no even half that time and youre going to live in regret because youre afraid of being judged by some meaningless worthless strangers? Get fucking mad and stomp those faggots into the ground
Fuck em
>>
>>37715231
>weird as fuck
thats something a beta faggot would say. im not shit posting. its really aside from men who have old girlfriends, and old women, only beta faggots hold this belief
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.