[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got married to a phenomenally, unbelievably gorgeous girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1497458493830.jpg (164KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1497458493830.jpg
164KB, 1080x1349px
>got married to a phenomenally, unbelievably gorgeous girl
>she's way out of my league physically, like it's frightening
>count my lucky stars every day for 4 years
>tfw she's transitioning into her "25-35 year old look"
>tfw i just started noticing it
>tfw it's like she gained ten years of age in a month
>tfw it's like i'm married to my mother

Fuck

FUCK

SHE USED TO LOOK LIKE THIS

Now she looks like a "handsome woman," like something inside her has died. Her YOUTH has DIED. All that's left is a "Woman." I can remember everything being so much better. Every part of her used to be less wrinkly, tighter, she used to SMELL better. Her hair used to be softer. Am I just fucked now?
>>
>>37715026
You sound like trash, but whats more is this is probably bait. 2/10
>>
>>37715026
you pass those genes onto your kids and raise them to be white privileged adults in the current century
if her dad is still alive and rich you better try to get into that will while you can
>>
>>37715026
>>got married
You not only fell for it, you asked for it. You deserve what you get.
>>
File: 561431.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
561431.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
plz be someone i knew from school
>>
This is something that actually worries me.

I'll always love my girlfriend but why should I be stuck with her fading looks for decades?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.