[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt on campus >she probably has a boyfriend >even if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DO IT FAGGOT.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT FAGGOT.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>qt on campus

>she probably has a boyfriend
>even if she doesn't, she probably has no interest in me
>even if she does, neither of us would make a move
>even if we did, it would likely be geographically difficult to maintain a romantic relationship
>even if it wasn't, I'm too busy to maintain a romantic relationship with all this work
>even if I wasn't, I don't have the social skills to maintain a relationship anyway
>and even if I did, she'd probably have an annoying personality and share almost no common ground with me

Just cut my fucking heart out now.
>>
nobody cares bitch that's why you're a beta bitch
>>
>>37714891
Been there done that. You probably listen to chill music and think about life with her. Most likely think about little cute scenarios youve created in your head.
>>
>giving up before you even make it to the start line
keep doing this OP, its the only choice to go
she will never be interested in YOU
>>
you're over thinking it m8 i know that doesnt help to hear in the moment but just keep it in mind it will help you.
>>
>>37714934
>Been there done that. You probably listen to chill music and think about life with her. Most likely think about little cute scenarios youve created in your head.
Luckily I only get the second one. My first oneitis was a bitch though, the whole obsession thing all day.

>>37714965
You're right, but it's just annoying. Once I get my shit together, it might be better but it just sucks that I want something I can't manage yet.
>>
>>37714918
rood

>>37714957
You know it, mate. Self pity solves all my problems :)))))))))))

>orig
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.