[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be robot with literally no friends >about to buy weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pepe_dumbfrog.jpg (13KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_dumbfrog.jpg
13KB, 192x185px
>be robot with literally no friends
>about to buy weed for the first time from a guy that is going to deliver at my house
>and by my house I mean my family's house

This is so fucking scary. What if a police car decides to pass by when he's passing me the weed? What if he gets arrested and police decide to check his phone and see my messages and come to arrest me. What if the fucking weed is bad and gives me some kind of disease like gayness.

I just want to smoke weed to see how it feels.
>>
>>37714670
oh ffs just take the weed
if a police car happens to pass by you while you take a bag of shit then it'll be blurry and he'll probably be too busy looking at whatever he's going towards to worry about your ass
>>
mate none of your delusional fantasies in regards to getting busted are ever gonna happen
no one cares
get your drugs and enjoy your day

t. someone who dealt meth for 2 years
>>
File: 1488370911095.jpg (13KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1488370911095.jpg
13KB, 294x442px
>>37714670
im guessing you're 16 and this is your first time getting weed. you should've chose a place to meet up rather than your house but whatever.
pic related but not really at all.
>>
cops honestly don't care anymore
the only time they bust drugs is when they got orders for a big one from up top or else you literally walk in front of a police man and yell loudly "I AM GOING TO SELL WEED TO THIS PERSON FOR x DOLLARS LOL" and then transact the drugs and money visibly. Anyway thats how it is in california, maybe not where you live but I doubt it,
>>
Cops don't care about the small fish. Idk how much you've ordered, but it's very likely you won't get punked
>tfw ashton kutcher will never pretend to be a drugs dealer and lure you into a police trap
>>
>>37714670
How did you even manage to get to point of actually buying the weed when you're this naive and retarded?
>>
if you're gonna be a retard and do drugs, why not buy seeds and grow your own instead of risking getting some garbage laced in dangerous, extremely addictive shit?
>>
>>37714726

thanks makes me feels better but I can't stop thinking about those news of guys getting arrested for having 200 grs of weed

>>37714935

I was asking in a group in facebook hehe

>>37714959

I'm not a fucking gardener mom and I want to smoke right know
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.