[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys even real? I just sit at my computer all day typing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: lain.gif (39KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
39KB, 471x700px
Are you guys even real? I just sit at my computer all day typing away to faceless anons and I'm starting to wonder if I'm delusional or insane. For all I know I could be sitting at a dead computer while my mind fills in everything I'm seeing or maybe I'm just a program to test something for someone... maybe I don't even exist. "I think therefore I am" right? Maybe not. I haven't spoken to anyone with my actual voice in nearly 10 months, not even myself. I hear people in the apartments above and below me but it's muffled. I wonder if what I'm hearing is just in my head too.

Am I losing it?
>>
>>37714349
>>37714349
and by posting this, if you're right, you're asking yourself a question and giving yourself an answer.
>>
I know I exist but how do I know you exist? I don't, I can't, I only know that my mind is real.
>>
>>37714349

>Am I losing it?

Implying you ever had it. We're all crazy and lost anon.
>>
Dude everyone's dead but you. The internet is just a medium. We keep telling you to join us over here but you won't for some reason.
>>
File: 1421885863940.jpg (1MB, 1442x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1421885863940.jpg
1MB, 1442x1614px
>>37714399
that's just it then.

Lain's Soliloquy:
> ...OK, let's see... I guess that I'm confused again. Am I here, or am I there? I don't know. Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that. But here is connected to over there. Is that right? But then, where is the real me after all is said and done. Oh! There is no real me. I guess that's it. I only exist inside those people aware of my existence. But what about this me that I can hear talking right here and now? It's me, isn't it?

>This me that's talking. Who is it? Who's me?
>>
>>37714388
fuck. I thought about testing it. Trying to go someplace or doing something that's so unfamiliar my mind might have difficulty filling in the space fast enough without "glitching" but just thinking about doing that has prepared my mind for the possibility thus giving it a head start. Even extreme spontaneity can be predicted by the program. Honestly, you (or me) is right. I can't trust anything I read in this thread.
>>
>>37714349
No we're not real, none of this is. We're all projections of your mind, the world doesn't exist outside of you. All you see is 4 dimensional holographic projection on a 3 dimensional plane. I am you and you are me, we are eternal and experience everything at some point and again and again at many points later
>>
>>37714460
Out of everything I've seen through my life I feel like SEL is something actual real. like scripture, a warning or someone trying to break through and tell me something. I've seen it countless times but I can never pinpoint exactly what I'm suppose to see. I feel like there's always something I'm missing.
>>
>>37714435
>>37714349
This is right.

Just join us, friend... We're all waiting on (You)....
>>
File: Nowhere.gif (254KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Nowhere.gif
254KB, 500x370px
>>37714349
>Am I losing it?
No anon, don't worry. Your just fell for one of the greatest falsehoods ever devised by the human mind. The idea that you are special. Everyone falls pray to this pitfall at some point. One tends to think, and is encouraged to do so from a young age, that they are unique. That they, and only they, are separate and important. But this is wrong. That's not how the world works Anon. None of us are special, none of us are unique, and none of this matters. We are just energy collected into the form of a pseudo-intelligent being governed by instinct, and nothing else. And, when eventual the entropy of our being runs out, we disappear back into the void.

Where is the real you Anon?
It's nowhere.
There is no you.
>>
>>37714752
Allons tous aimer lain
>>
File: oURgOD.png (66KB, 382x680px) Image search: [Google]
oURgOD.png
66KB, 382x680px
>>37714776
We will love Lain
>>
>>37714349
just slap yourself and start mummering to yourself usually helps, atleast me
>>
>>37714349
I am real. I don't think you're real though. I think they just posted this to fuck with me and they're laughing right now.
>>
File: Lain 139.png (795KB, 1195x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lain 139.png
795KB, 1195x900px
I'm not sure if reality around me is real or the people in the world are real. Is this all some sort of simulation? Is this thread a method to reignite the feelings that I suppress?

But maybe I have it wrong. Maybe I'm the one who is not real and not meant to be in this reality, which would explain why I can't function that well and why people seem to hate me. But then if this is true then why can't I find the courage to kill myself? Maybe it's the creators of this reality keeping me here to torment and laugh at me. I wish I could go back to the reality I am meant to be in, but if I am in this reality does that mean the "me" that's meant to be here is in the reality I am meant to be in? I don't know, maybe I am a glitch or something.
>>
File: 1495500925943.gif (310KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1495500925943.gif
310KB, 300x182px
>>37714990
well I am laughing
>>
I'm real anon. The real question should be are we honest? Are these people telling you the truth or are they trying to fuck with your brain? I'm honest most of the time and don't exaggerate shit often but I'm rarely here anymore since I started working.
>>
>>37714990
Not OP and not memeing
I dont think that this post is real.
If I cant see something it does not exist
>>
>>37714349
i wish i wasn't real
please delete me
>>
>>37715563
error, program is still running in an another window
>>
>>37714478
>Trying to go someplace or doing something that's so unfamiliar my mind
From the sound of it, that would be "outside"
>>
File: 425.jpg (31KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
425.jpg
31KB, 408x632px
>>37714349
>implying you ever had it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.