[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have not met a single 25 year old woman who knows how to cook.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1468267166771.jpg (309KB, 1278x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1468267166771.jpg
309KB, 1278x1556px
I have not met a single 25 year old woman who knows how to cook.

COOKING ISNT PATRIARCHAL, ITS A FUCKING LIFE SKILL YOU IDIOTS 30 years ago every woman learned this basic shit IN SCHOOL and from their MOTHER.

You say cooking is "hard" 30 years ago an 8 year old could make a better dinner than you, it was elementary fucking shit, what the fuck does that say about you?

I can cook better than 99% of the women i know and they act like its fucking alchemy. NO THIS IS BASIC SHIT, STOP BEING RETARDED.

Women you used to own cooking, what the fuck happened to you? You think eating at TGI Friday's and Mcdonalds every week is empowered? You think purposefully NOT learning basic life skills "cooking, sewing, cleaning, baking, manners etc" are giving you power?
Literally taking valuable skills which used to be dominated by your gender, and then throwing them away is somehow supposed to make you more dominant? Don't you understand how retarded that is?

fucking pathetic pieces of trash, learn a real skill.
Reclaim skills and hobbies which were once synonymous with the true power of your gender and i will guarantee you will find that "decent man" you seem to be incapable of meeting.
>>
File: 1416168212914.jpg (347KB, 2100x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1416168212914.jpg
347KB, 2100x1234px
>>37713717
A male-saturated board like /r9k/ isn't the best place to complain about the inability of women.

I am male, and with basic common-sense and trial, I have an acceptable proficiency in cooking. I know how to make basic meals with the foods I like through pan-cooking, can make healthy frozen foods (of my own design), and can easily experiment with spices and ingredient additions.

The large majority of women don't want this because it's not what they perceive to be an attractive trait (when compared to physical details like their hair, make-up, revealing clothing, etc. )

They don't want skills when it's easier to open their legs and be impaled without public shaming. I'm not saying anything new or inspirational either.

If you are a woman and you have achieved this, then good--you've done well for yourself, and I fully support you. However, the reality is that most people, men and women, don't care anymore, and complaining to the few women on here to improve themselves is going to achieve, ultimately, nothing. It is a shame, but I don't want you to be disappointed by this.

Keep striving to be the better individual you seem to be capable of being.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
Fembot here
I usually just heat up a can of chili by the fire for a bit when I get hungry. What's wrong with that
>>
>>37713717
Don't need to cook if you're extracting enough protein from male penile areas.
>>
>>37715132
It gets in your beard, silly.
>>
>>37715132
It suffices. You cheat yourself out of an easily acquirable skill, though. This would increase your degree of health and social value, should you pursue it.

Many (most?) people wouldn't like to think of chili beans every night as their partner's "home-cooked meal" either, man or woman.

Is OP still in his thread? He posted an hour ago.
>>
>>37715243
I have no idea what your post is tryin to say to me. I read the whole thing and I got absolutely nothing out of it.
>>
The last 7 days I've made
>Puerto Rican style black beans
>Enchiladas (some filled with those beans
>tendies
>pizza

All of it I make myself, nothing canned or prepackaged. I am a boy, my roommate is two years older than me and is a GIRL. she eats out for almost every meal and if she does eat at home it'll be a can of spaghettios or something that her orbiter makes. He's also terrible at cooking, thinks that lawreys seasoned salt and cayenne can go on anything, even mac & cheese. Idk how hard it was to fuck that up, but he did. All he had to do was boil the noodles and use the powdered cheese packets, but no. He bought a bunch of cheese from the grocery store and melted them together and then put cayenne in there and then CANNED PEAS. It irritates me to no end.
>>
>>37715472
Idk what ur talking about that peas and Mac shit sounds awesome.
>>
>>37715409
1. Your meal choice likely suffices to sustain your caloric needs.
2. This meal item, and others like it are often inferior to home-cooked meals.
2a. If you cooked, people would likely find that to be attractive, and this would boost your degree of social attractiveness, whether in a platonic manner or romantically.
2b. If you cooked your own meals, you could select healthy ingredients and select your own portions to best meet your nutritional needs. This should, in turn, improve your health.
3. Cooking is an easy skill to acquire, and very rewarding too. All it takes is an open mind and the willingness to follow instructions. I find it rather meditative too. Perhaps you would feel similarly, if you cooked more often.
>>
File: a11.gif (199KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
a11.gif
199KB, 600x734px
>>37715506
Congratulations anon, you have the shit taste of a twenty something year old shitskin beta orbiter
>>
>>37715532
>>37715644
The redit vibe is strong in here today
>>
>>37713717
It's not a female only issue. Most PEOPLE under 30 don't know how to cook unless it's their job and that's a fucking problem.
>>
>>37713717
I'm unironically a 26 year old woman who can cook.

Ex taught me, love it now.
>>
>>37715687
Just a /fit/izen. If you want basic nutritional advice, visit the sticky.

>>>/fit/17018018
>>
>>37715472
>>37715506
>>37715644

Peas can go with Mac and cheese, but not frozen peas wtf. Also,
>using a sauce packet?
Don't you know how to make a basic bechamel and add some cheese?
>>
>>37713717
What do you expect? Modern women are sad OP. I'm 32 and I've never dated a girl that can cook better than me which is just fucking sad. Cooking isn't difficult either.

The last girl I saw straight up told me:
>i'm not very good with domestic things lol
Thanks for the red flag sweetie.
>>
>>37713717
>COOKING ISNT PATRIARCHAL, ITS A FUCKING LIFE SKILL
Have you considered that feminism is not to blame for everything, and that most people have simply become more lazy with the ease of acquiring food through delivery services and fast food outlets?
The "tendie" meme exists for a reason, and it's because it's both men and women in this generation are overall quite childish and don't like to cook. For every one robot you meet who "can cook better than 99% of the women he knows", there are seven who would burn the house down if they tried to make cereal.
Shut the fuck up, idiot.
>>
>>37716903
Roastie whore detected. Fuck off back to facebook you cunt
>>
>>37717021
>someone says something that discredits the things you agree with
>you know they're right, so you can't argue with them
>"R-R-Roastie, go back to f-f-facebook"
Go learn to cook instead of posting about roasties allegedly not knowing how to cook, faggot
>>
>>37716903
can you cook though?
>>
>>37717149
Yes, I had to learn from a young age.
>>
>>37713717
tfw my gf made my a lemon and ginger cheesecake with homemade lemon curd before we went out to rpgs.

Just hang around better quality women I guess. Most women I know - all my previous gfs and the majority of my past female housemates - have been excellent cooks.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.