[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please post your most autistic moment at the cash register.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1492992535639.jpg (30KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492992535639.jpg
30KB, 640x628px
Please post your most autistic moment at the cash register.

>be 19
>new jean jacket
>new semester of uni
>feelin' like trying something new
>i know, i'll try smoking
>go to the convenience store
>"hello, i'd like some cigarettes"
>mexican cashier says, "what kind?"
>i don't know any brand of cigarettes so i say, "i don't know, the regular kind"
>mexican cashier is confused and keeps saying, "well i need to know what kind you want"
>hold up the line for a few minutes
>eventually some guy behind me orders the cigarettes for me
>later i'm outside lighting up
>the guy comes outside and asks to bum some off me
>i give him a couple because i was grateful for his help
>smoke some and get dizzy
>give the rest to my roommate and never smoke again
>>
>>37713464

One time I got carded in a liquor store when I was 31. My sister and her friend went before me and I figured the cashier would let me through. Didn't help that I was nervous as fuck as I never go to liquor stores and have anxiety. Anyways I didn't have any ID so I just had to leave. Made me feel like a little kid. There was a bunch of people behind me to witness the embarassment as well.
>>
>>37713464
>guy behind you makes you buy his favorite cigarettes
>you give him some out of gratefulness
better story from his perspective desu
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (185KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
185KB, 625x505px
>>37713464
I fucking hate calling coffee stupid names in a shop.
>be me 5/6 years ago
>go into cafe for first time in years, tired, slept in and look at menu.
>Genuinely no idea what any of the coffees are except for espresso and cappuccino. Sounds like a foreign language to me and no explanations or definitions
>ask for black coffee with milk
>Stacey: sorry we don't do that
>mfw.jpg Wut?
>eventually after a long back and forth she offers to make an americano with milk.
> what is americano?
>"black coffee"
>mfwtheydomakeblackcoffeebutcallitsomethingretarded.gif
>the bitchy barista intentionally leaves no space for milk and starts giving me snark.

Cue an awkward exchange about how that is pretty much exactly what I asked for but with a dumb name.(Scottish britfag here, I sound like an absolute wank saying americano)
>>
>>37715126
Literally go into Starbucks, asked for a large cup of black coffee with 5Tbs of sugar, got hit with "that's not on the board so it's not on the register"
>okay then
Go to dunkin, say the same thing "sure no problem"
>fuck Starbucks and there fake-ass bean water language
>>
File: 1471241389985.jpg (213KB, 1276x803px) Image search: [Google]
1471241389985.jpg
213KB, 1276x803px
>>37713464
I only go places with self check outs
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.