[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly once I get my own place I'm going to get a gun.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1191.jpg (62KB, 719x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
62KB, 719x674px
Honestly once I get my own place I'm going to get a gun. Like I'm talking live completely alone. Because I'm extremely paranoid. I'm afraid of something like a killer entering my house to kill me. So obviously I'm going to need a gun to protect myself and kill them on sight. Plus if someone knocked on my door I would be very suspicious, so I'd need a gun handy in case they tried to pull a fast one on me at the door. I would also prefer to be able to legally carry a gun on my person as well. You never know who might approach you on the street or in a parking lot. No way in hell am I going to take any chances. What are you guys' thoughts?
>>
>>37712750
Why are faggotd like you so scared all the time? It sounds like a really shitty way to live.
>>
>>37712822
I don't trust people. I only trust my family. But only enough to know they don't want to kill me. I actually had a dream/perhaps premonition that my brother got a shotgun and killed us all in a murder/suicide. I noticed on his Netflix account he's been recently watching documentaries on serial killers...and he's not exactly happy with his life. He think he's not going to ever get a job and he's bipolar. It's highly likely he could kill us all.
>>
>>37712750
That face when you have a gun but not enough money to afford the necessary permits and you're afraid that if you leave for too long someone's going to break into your place and steal your gun. Were that to happen your choices would be to contact the police and unconvincingly construct an alibi to find a legal loophole and escape being charged with a misdemeanor illegal possession of a deadly weapon charge, or you will live the rest of your life in fear that a crime will be committed with that weapon and the original owner will trace the weapon back to you and enact some form of retribution.

THE NIGHTMARE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>37713288
If you don't have a legal permit how were you able to buy the gun? Is there even a document that could be used to trace the gun back to you?
>>
>>37712750
just get a gun, fag. i have a loaded ruger on my nightstand. it made my urge to kill myself smaller too because i realized i can do it whenever i want.
>>
>>37713504
Well I live with my Mom and she would never allow it.
>>
>>37713538
are you underaged or a dirty foreigner? if neither just go buy one and don't tell her. you only have to leave the house twice which won't be too suspicious.
>>
>>37713623
I mean I never go anywhere. So the fact that I leave the house will raise questions...I'm almost 21.
>>
>>37713652
can't you just say you're going to the store to get mountain dew and helium?
>>
>>37713652
then how do you figure you're brother is going to get one?

>>37713504
also don't believe this guy about not wanting to kys. i held off on getting a gun living at my parents because it would of been disrespectful to them, and i really only had enough money for a gun and enough bullets to kms and spending it all in one go like that would of been a pretty good reason
>>
already own a shotgun and pistol.

I highly recommend it.
>>37712924
you're probably right about your brother I wouldn't trust that piece of shit at all
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.