[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to get xanax without going to the doctor? I live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 000090094.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
000090094.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
Anyone know how to get xanax without going to the doctor? I live in burgerland no healthcare for me to even see a doctor got kicked off my moms medi-cal. Southern California 626 I am neet the less interaction with people the better.
>>
>>37712646
Come up north to the 209 and I could hook you up with my xany guy
>>
>>37712646
You're gonna have to talk to people
In California it'll probably take asking 2 people

I'd send you some but I don't condone xanax use
>>
>>37712686
no car
>>37712688
whats a good place to start
>>
>>37712761
I left to make garlic bread and still no response please someone help. Doesn't even have to be xanax at this point I'll do heroine literally anything that is not weed.
>>
>>37713149
Seriously man just go outside for like ten minutes and ask random strangers. Everyone has a hook up for something. drugs are extremely easy to get.
>>
>>37712646
just go to ur freidnly neightborr hood reeeeeeeeddddit /r/darknetmarkets
place order with verified seller. wait. enjoy being a normie
>>
>>37713205
doesnt work that way. dweeb
>>
>>37713250
Go get some cocaine
>>
>>37713250
Uh ya it does actually. I garantee you I could walk outside my house right now and find someone who could hook me up with heroin in less than 15 minutes. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>37713422
I don't think it works like that either going up to someone and asking for drugs will just make you look retarded.
>>
>>37713496
Well you must actually be retarded if you can't get ask strangers where to get drugs. I've done it hundreds of times. I used to yell out "where the weed at!" on busy streets and shit and someone would hook me up 100% of the time. I don't have any friend or steady dealers so every single time I'm trying to get heroin or pills I get it from random strangers on the street. It's fucking easy. Unless you're retarded.
>>
>>37713577
I said I'm a fucking neet of course I'm retarded I'll just look out of place and awkward sorry I can't be confident Chad.
>>
>>37713627
I'm a NEET too. I have been for almost ten years.
>>
>>37713627

I've bought over 8k in drugs over the years and never have once gone to a dealer in real life.

DarkNetMarkets and get delivered to your door within 3 business days. I recommend Alphabay.
>>
>>37712646
Darknet
Get analogs if you dont want to break the law, but do be careful getting grams of benzos.
Go to r/darknetmarketnoobs
>>
>>37713661
I'll try asking around then maybe some cholos around my 711 can help
>>37713677
My mom usually gets the mail first and opens my packages and too scared of getting my package checked.
>>
>>37713744
That's the spirit. You can usually spot who is the best person to ask with a little common sense. Cholos will have some good shit most the time.
>>
>>37713744
You can pay for them to be shipped with decoys sometimes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.