[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Stacy >enter a cafe to order a salad >waiting for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 980e3632-s.jpg (91KB, 480x557px) Image search: [Google]
980e3632-s.jpg
91KB, 480x557px
>be Stacy
>enter a cafe to order a salad
>waiting for my order, i sit down with my book and notice there's a couple sitting beside me
>her boyfriend can't keep his eyes off of me and even as I'm reading, he's just watching

>can't tell whether to laugh or feel bad but honestly I feel bad but wtf why do I have to? why are you mad at ME?!?!?!?!?! ;-;

>girl sare so weird!! !:(

hmmm ;/ :(((((((( anwayyyy time to enjoy my salad!! :) (i'm home now lol!) tiem to work!! =D
>>
oh also i forgot to add -

she asked to leave shortly after that happened

at least finish your meal before! :( i'm just minding my business ;
>>
File: titsgtfo.jpg (20KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
titsgtfo.jpg
20KB, 500x300px
very, very low quality bait
>>
>>37711402
>can't tell whether to laugh or feel bad
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm feeling right now. This is the worst bait I've seen all year, holy shit.
>>
>>37711402
>be femanon
>go to the grocery store
>buying milk and some guy comes up to me and starts to flirt with me
>i dont want to talk to him now because i need to hurry up and get back home so i can do my nails and hair because i am going out with stacy later and want to get my grocery shopping done
>give him my number and tell him to call me later
>he never calls
why are all guys like this
>>
By the power of the virginity magic all powerful, I command you to leave this board at once, succubi!
>>
>friend is a half Japanese half Chinese Stacey
>smarter than me
>be American born and raised Korean boy
>tfw I wanna marry her
>tfw she's married
>>
File: IMG_3265.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3265.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37711699
>>37711802
why is this bait?

---- sorry i had to go and come back because i ordered the wrong salad and you know when you rly want to eat something and you haaave to have it?! well that's what happened! i got the correct one so now i have 2 hahaha----

>>37711929
this is not even me but if that's your story, ok? either way you'r eprobably some mentally ill tranny

>>37712005
LLLLL MMMM AAAA OOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg this made me laugh sooo much out louddddd screenshotting lmaoooo i love you you're so hilarious omgg lmaooooo <333333

>>37712010
no1 cares! :)
>>
>>37711929
then don't give out your # you retard and why are you putting fembot in the title nobody cares you stupid idiot!
>>
>>37712360
I want to murderrape you.
>>
>>37712005
oops i meant to say, this made me laugh out loud out LOUD when i was at the store restaurant thingi hahahahaha* omggg :))))
>>
>>37711402
Worst bait I've ever witnessed.
>>
>>37711402
cute roleplay
now kys faggot
>>
>>37712532
>Catalog
i'm not trying to bait anyone. i'm just sharing a part of my day / venting in the moment. i would vent to my friends but i haven't exactly responded to them yet bc i have to eat first so like..... there has to be an ORDER to things, you know? and this place is like going to be lost in the archives or disintegrated into dust but i had to get it out so yeah! :) haha

>also not going to bother my friends with petty stuff like this bc i have more exciting things to share
>>
>>37712532
Correct.

This is the worst bait thread this board has ever witnessed.
Anyway, how the fuck do you order salad at a fucking cafe?
>>
>>37712575
the same way you get on the internet
>>
File: cancer.jpg (105KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
105KB, 1039x559px
>>37712592
HEHE EKS DEE
TOP MEME
HEHE EL OH EL
>>
>>37712641
HAHAHA LOL IM SO EDGY WITH MY DUMB POSTS LIKE OMG "how do i brush my teeth?" "how do i do *simple as fuck thing*??" "do i just *dumbass step included*?????"

kill this meme NOW!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.