[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its a "Mom stops me from making lunch because she says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1495298634127.png (135KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1495298634127.png
135KB, 393x325px
>Its a "Mom stops me from making lunch because she says she is going to cook something" episode
>Its a "7 hours later she still hasn't starting cooking episode so I go upstairs and make some fucking food because I was hungry enough to cook half a day ago and now I have to listen to her bitch" episode
>Its a "As soon as I finish eating she cooks a delicious dinner and my family all eat it besides me because I'm full" episode
>Story arc ends with a "wake up the next day and at least there will be some tasty leftovers for me but no actually they ate all of it so my mom cooking absolutely didn't benefit me in any way all she did was yell at me and cause me to be really hungry for most of a day" episode
>>
>>37711255
you sound like a whiny brat, just move out already
>>
anon my mum use to complain about me now washing the pots/dish's quicker enough, whenever she comes mine she does my dish's I have to tell her off/tell her not to do it took her a while to stop kek
>>
>>37711255
Cook a meal for your self its not hard.
Neither is cleaning.
>>
>>37711255
Hahahaha "go upstairs" you literally live in your mothers basement.
>>
>>37711255
>Mom stops me from making lunch because she says she is going to cook something
>7 hours later she still hasn't starting cooking

The trick is to just have a snack that will last you a few hours. No need to fill yourself up.
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37711440
>Hahahaha "go upstairs" you literally live in your mothers basement.

KEK
>>
>>37711438
He did. He didn't do it earlier because he wasn't allowed to since his mom said she would use the kitchen. Can you not read or something? It's pretty fucking obvious if you know english.
>>
>>37711342
>just move out already

So easy to do nowadays.
>>
>>37711537
>>37711342

I worked a full time job that paid almost 1.5 times the minimum wage in my state, which has one of the highest minimum wages to begin with. Full time, about four dollars per hour above minimum wage and I still was absolutely nowhere near wanting to move out. I'd be living in much worse living conditions than I already had at my parents for free. Fuck the system.
>>
>>37711676
yea man fuck da sistum
>>
>>37711459
Has to be bait. Originalio dondalez
>>
>>37711255
Fembot here,

Just make your own lunch, if you weren't this lazy you'd have a girlfriend
>>
>>37712314
>Greasy neckbeard here

ftfy
>>
>>37712314

It literally has nothing to do with laziness, get some reading comprehension. Also, there's no need to announce your gender. But, since you think you're special or your post is extra important since you have a vagina I can gaurentee you I've fucked multiple girls hotter than you are. You're worthless.
>>
>>37712350
>>37712351
im actually not a girl I just wanted to see if the femanon here thing was true, looks like it worker
>>
>>37712314
HEY GUYS IM A GIRL THAT MEANS MY OPINION IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT XDDDDD btw you're a loser virgin because your mother likes playing mind games with you
>>
>>37712450
See >>37712424
Orighnbfsxvgf
>>
>>37711342
>you sound like a whiny brat, just move out already
Will you be paying my rent?
>>
>>37711255
Dude at least you have a mom. Suck it up
>>
>>37712469
>Will you be paying my rent?

Are you so incompetent you can't hold a job?
>>
>>37712424
Hello I am a transbian apache helicopter which means I outrank cisgender women.
>>37712469
You're not even OP retard fuck off stop responding to people pretending to be another person
>>37712424
Hey guys I'm not retarded I'm just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>37712481
femanon here

I don't know where the fuck you live where minimum wage is enough to live on your own.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.