[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to the therapist for the first time >"so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Photo Mar 01, 9 58 49 AM.jpg (10KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 01, 9 58 49 AM.jpg
10KB, 214x200px
>be me
>go to the therapist for the first time
>"so anon, what do you do in your room all day?"
>haha just hang out you know
>"no seriously anon what do you do all day?"
>uh I watch anime and shit up a Chinese cartoons message board and occasionally play video games
>she looks at me disappointed and writes something down
>>
All she wrote down is "loser".
>>
>>37710751

Oh god this is how it would sound for me
>>
At least she was concerned. Mine didnt even ask about 4chan when I told her I spent the whole day in there and just repeated "just bee yourself" like a fucking living meme.
>>
File: kek.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>37710802
i bet you payed for this shit
>>
>>37710885
Yeah well my dad did and he's loaded so idc. All in all it was not that terrible. Just wasted some time I'd have spent on 4chan instead.
>>
>>37710751
i'd say i stare at the walls and ceiling mostly
>>
>Therapist said I may have aspergers
Not like they're qualified to make that claim, right? Worst amount of money spent. At least I got a nice laugh when I was told that.
>>
>>37710751
>things that didn't actually happen
This is just what you think will happen if you ever go to one
>>
>>37710751
It's a special kind of pain when someone that deals with losers and fuckups as a job is disappointed in you, isn't it?
>>
>>37710751

Ugh, I only go to my psychiatrist because his recommendations help me keep my disability allowance.
>So anon, what have you been doing for the past month?
>Uh, not much really
>You have to be doing something all day
>Well .. I try to keep myself entertained with shitposting, movies, tv series and books. I also smoke a lot of weed. I sleep as much as possible.
>Are you still taking your medication?
>Yup (not really though)
>You sound rather depressed, do you have any "dark thoughts" (this made me giggle internally)
>No shit, and nope thoughts are as bright as a sunny day (in reality I have a constant urge to kill myself every minute I'm awake)
>Alright, see you next month anon!

That's an abbreviated version of how pretty much every consultation goes.
Because I have a rare chronic illness and am insured well I hardly pay anything for medical treatment (psychiatrist is about 3 euro of the original 75 after insurance) so I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>37711550
Why lie about your misery?
>>
>>37711708
I have in the past, went through every antidepressant he could think of, tried therapy.
Didn't help me in the slightest, some medications did more harm than good.
I also don't talk about suicidal urges to medical professionals because involuntary psychiatric hospitalization scares the shit out of me.
>>
>woman therapist
Women can make great doctors, but they're terrible therapists. See a male one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.