[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How risky would it be to drive 5 minutes to the store to pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: teleports behind u.jpg (953KB, 2800x1866px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind u.jpg
953KB, 2800x1866px
How risky would it be to drive 5 minutes to the store to pick up food. I'm 22 and been practicing every day with my mom. Worst case scenario is a fuck up and dent someones car and the police is called.

Would walk but its mid-day and i'm sure some of you can relate to walking 20 minutes in a busy city full of cars and passing chads and Stacies fresh out on summer break is shit.

If you have and riding dirty stoires i'd like to hear them too.
>>
Forgot to mention I don't have my license yet.
>>
drive like an old person, really slowly.
also one time my car got hit from behind at a red light when I was driving and the cops weren't called. the cops don't show up for fender benders, at least not in my state
>>
>>37710201
Funny that you make no mention of your skill level so I'd say don't do it
>>
>>37710201
report back tomorrow after you've been arrested, thanks
>>
I forgot to say do a light check first.
turn the car on and have someone stand outside the car.
test your brake lights and turn signals and have the person confirm that none are broken, because you can get pulled over for that
>>
i can guarantee that you are going to drive like a nervous beta and do something that will cause you to attract attention and get pulled over or the cops called on you
>>
>>37710270
That gives me more confidence. But you never know what a crazy person might do if their fancy sports car is hit, resulting in police
>>37710287
I'm just like anyone else on the road i'd say I just haven't driven by myself yet.

>>37710320
I will if that happens

>>37710394
all lights and signals are working. I think i'm going for it.
>>
>>37710547
good luck, let us know how it goes anon
>>
OP is clearly in jail now. rip OP it was nice knowing you
>>
>>37710201
You are just another car on the road you paranoid pothead.
>>
bumping incase op comes back
>>
I can't believe how stunted some people are. I was already going out driving drunk at like 17, without a care in the world.
>>
>>37712150
more like without a care for anybodies safety. driving drunk is a fucking retarded thing to do. I hope you're joking.
>>
>>37712179

Not sloppy drunk but after some drinking
>>
>>37712150
>>37712210

kys normie

no true robot has a license
>>
Well, not risky at all. But it still has a nonzero probability.
>>
wouldn't OP come back and tell us he was ok?
I'm starting to worry
>>
When will you get your license? If it's not in the next 2 weeks don't go because if you do, this will turn into a normal thing and then you'll get caught eventually.
>>
>>37710201
From the ages 17-19, I drove without a license everywhere. I drove to different towns, I drove 6 hours straight when I skipped school. I got pulled over by the police but he wanted to tell me that the particular street I was on was a one-way during school zone hours.
>>
>>37710201
I've been driving without a valid license or insurance for a year and a half now. No issues. I've been driving (legally) since 15 though so I suppose it's different.

>hurr you shouldn't do that
Yeah I've very aware, but frankly I'm unemployed, my teeth are falling out and I'm trying to develop some sort of outlook on life that will keep me from murdering as many people as I can and then killing myself because even when I get my life together I get too depressed and let it all fall apart again. I've got much bigger fish to fry at the moment.
>>
>>37710262
>Forgot to mention I don't have my license yet.
wow, don't fucking do it unless you wanna die.
>>
>>37710201
been driving with an expired tag, out of state with no insurance, 30 min one way to work for over 3 months. don't be a bitch.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.