[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment when you realize that Chad and Jamaal are actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: imVE9od_d.jpg (121KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
imVE9od_d.jpg
121KB, 633x758px
>that moment when you realize that Chad and Jamaal are actually really nice/friendly guys and everyone sees YOU as the douchebag because they misconstrued your shyness for being arrogant and thinking you think you're too good to socialize with them
anyone know this feel
>>
>>37710176

>Chad and Jamal beat you up and steal your shit every day
>"m-maybe I'm the bad guy?"

This is how they win, Anon
>>
>>37710176
Most Chads are sadistic animals who would never treat you as a peer, only amusement.

Stop being an idiot and a pussy and hate your oppressors. You are a victim, don't suck your bullies cock.
>>
>>37710176
I know that feel
i've been feeling injusticyed lately
didn't notice I was also being a jerk
a huge asshole
>>
>>37710383
T. Beta cuck who has internalized his abuse and blames himself instead of his abuser.

Get off our board, pussy.
>>
>>37710405
I mean I get nasty looks from some co-workers that I literally never talk to
>>
>>37710176
That arrogant part hits way to close to home, but only retarded assholes didn't know chad was a cool guy, at least they've always been nice to me.
>>
>>37710176
>>37710383
>>37711369
t. chad
you don't belong here go to /soc/ or /fit/
>>
>>37710176
familiar to me
I solved the problem by creating nice-guy persona.
Meanwhile I have a pretty good feeling, when it is expected to say something or make eye contact or other stuff non-robots do.
>>
sorry i didn't have this experience

the classical chad that i knew was a true psychopath
>>
File: silhouette.jpg (11KB, 580x380px) Image search: [Google]
silhouette.jpg
11KB, 580x380px
>>37711489
Op here, Bro if only knew, I'm the furthest thing from a chad, normie, or even beta.

I'm just like a generic background npc in an RPG
>>
>>37710176
>they misconstrued your shyness for being arrogant

But anon, being shy is a display of arrogance.
>>
>>37710176

If you think this, you're cucked beyond saving. Just become Chad's boislave at this point.
>>
>>37710176
Work is hell because of this

Dirty looks being shot my way all day long

S-sorry I like to focus solely work and never talk to anyone because it's stressful enough just being there
>>
>>37712063
I feel ya.

At work all the girls have a click and all shit talk me behind my back because they think I'm sexist because I never smile, look or talk to them.

I'm not paranoid either, ginger chad told me. One girl was ranting to him about how I have no respect because I never have eye contact with them

I know I probably sound like a pussy lol. I'm just wired this way, like unconsciously
>>
>>37712165
>ginger chad

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>37710176
ARE YOU ME????

The one word that kept coming up to describe me was "arrogant" despite the fact I kept to myself, and didn't act boastful at all.

They thought me not talking to them, was my way of showing how "superior" I was to them, and that they weren't worth talking to.

FUCKING NORMIE MINDSET
>>
File: IMG_1686.jpg (240KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1686.jpg
240KB, 527x600px
>Everywhere I go all I see are monkeys
>As if society is a zoo
>Every action is based on instinct
>Socializing feels primitive and disgusting
>Belittle people in my mind and treat them like baboons
>The fact that I realize tis doesn't mean I'm free
>I'm just a monkey that can see the leash

There is no such thing as a human. We have't earned that title. People are no better than capuchins. I feel like the only human being because all I see are monkeys around me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.