[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >This week >been highly functioning and made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_nfx4j3Ymio1r3fk1u.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nfx4j3Ymio1r3fk1u.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
>Be me
>This week
>been highly functioning and made some bonds with people
>get invited to a guy's house
>"sure, see ya tonight!"
I haven't been to a friend's house in like 5 years
>realize what I did
>anxiety kicks in
>autism kicks in
>tell him I'll se him tomorrow

I'm supposed to see him tomorrow. How can I deal with my anxiety? It's like a fucking voice in my head that tells me: "DONT GO! DONT GO!" I feel like shit. Why is dealing with people so exhausting?
>>
>>37710133
Just doing things can be so easy, but it's often unreasonably hard. The problem is loneliness.

The days I don't speak with anyone I am 10 times less proactive and decisive.
>>
I feell you. Interacting with most other people drains me of me energy it feels like..
Being alone in my room isn't great but "good enough is good enough" I suppose.
>>
>>37710133
Opposite for me; I can't make friends no matter how hard I try. But I had one and they invited me somewhere like their house I'd have zero anxiety.

You already passed the most difficult hurdle, so now you're at the just do it/just man up part.

Also I haven't been to a friend's house in like 20+ years.
>>
File: hug4u.gif (467KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hug4u.gif
467KB, 500x281px
At least you socialize man, just try your hardest to go and if you fail just make up a reason to leave. At least you went outside of your boundries and tested yourself.

I have crippling social anxiety, it's so bad that I don't even have friends online. I've been trying to talk to people on discord but my heart starts racing when they talk to me and I end up leaving every server because i'm so stressed out.

But, i'm trying every day to get better and go outside of my comfort zone and I can attest to the fact that it does help, just take baby steps my man, sooner or later you'll be hanging out with friends every week and won't feel stressed about going. It takes time and effort. Good luck, hopefully you achieve what you set out to achieve.
>>
Just stop being a pussy anon. You have already spoken to them. If you can do it once you can do it again and cut the muh anxiety meme that shit is not real
>>
>>37710658
t. chad
originalw
>>
>>37710658
>anxiety is not real
fuck you cnut
>>
>>37710692
its bait just ignore it
>>
File: 1491182736113.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1491182736113.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>37710235
I'm in kind of a similar situation. I have no problem making "friends" it's just all my friends are school friends, and I have nobody to hang out with.
>>
just go, you will be sorry if you don't
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.