[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want kids. I have no desire to start a family or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: kiss.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.gif
1MB, 500x282px
I don't want kids. I have no desire to start a family or blow money on useless shit. I'm fairly average looking and have eclectic tastes(where I currently live, anyway) in most areas of life. I don't need someone to clean up after me, cook or do my laundry.
>There's literally nothing about marriage that would benefit me in any way
>be average looking with decent charisma, still don't want to fucking talk to people unless there's a goal to be achieved
>Don't want sex with just anyone. I'd rather buy a cocksleeve or something than fuck whores that want to use me as an emotional tampon just for the 'privilege' of having sex.
>Every married person I know is fucking miserable and/or cheating on their spouses, aside from one or two that I can't confirm one way or another.
I barely even want to date anyone let alone consider marriage. It's a shit contract with almost no upsides for a man. Women wonder why less men want to get married and have kids? The deal is so heavily skewed in their favor, it's sickening.
I don't know how it is for gays, but they seem like they got the sweet end of the deal for now. I've met plenty of skilled and interesting women, but they're always plagued with narcissism or crippling insecurities that are just a fucking chore to plow through. You were abused as a kid? So was I. Go to therapy, think and process that shit before coming to me and punching me in the jaw for being sarcastic(to what would be a normal piece of conversation) you violent cunt.
>Nearly every girl I've known aside from a few have thought it's totally fine to hit men because men are 'stronger'
>if a scrawny guy 5'4 tried to punch a 6'5 dude he's going to get his fucking teeth kicked in despite being physically smaller.
>women that think hitting people because they disagree with them is acceptable need a dose of reality
>>
>>37710090
Marriage is something you do because you love a person so much you'd give them your money happily. Thinking about marriage "because it's a thing people do" is silly.
>>
File: 1397508079004.gif (2MB, 256x204px) Image search: [Google]
1397508079004.gif
2MB, 256x204px
>>37710171
You can give people money without marrying them. All this does is legally BIND YOU to give them money. As far as I know men aren't awarded alimony....So..Why would we get married in that case?
>>
Maybe you're lost?
>>>/livejournal/
>>
>>37710211
To give them security through your heritage if you die, bind them to your family, legitimize your relationship etc. It's very useful. So much so that guys in my country stopped marrying their women to fuck them over, and the government established a law that demands alimony if the woman can prove she's been living with (and caring for) the man for over five years. It's mainly to protect the weaker party, in short.
You'll argue that women aren't the weak party anymore and you'll be right. I'm simply explaining, not arguing.
>>
File: 1423462310492.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1423462310492.webm
2MB, 600x338px
>>37710280
You make good points.
Women WERE the weaker party for a long time. They aren't anymore, legally speaking.
What country are you from?
>>
>>37710443
Colombia.
Anyway, my original point is that marriage is mainly a legal mechanism, so if you don't have an interest in dating you shouldn't worry about it at all. Just live on your own and follow your dreams.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.