[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You don't have a gf? >How is that possible! >You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: castiza venezolana.png (544KB, 583x641px) Image search: [Google]
castiza venezolana.png
544KB, 583x641px
>You don't have a gf?
>How is that possible!
>You should be with a cute girl anon!
Why the fuck do roasties measure success by roast count?
Why the fuck do they see themselves and their used vags as the ultimate price?
>>
>>37709900
its all they have geez dont ruin their fun. just keep pretending we all care about pussy.
>>
>>37709900
The universal truth that success is measured by happiness is intuitive to them, but the part where happiness can be related to things other than romantic relationships escapes their minds
>>
>>37710216
desu everyone in this board would kill for pussey
>>
as a fembot i must interject it is our ultimate negotiation tactic

as getting good dick is like getting a 5 course meal for free, we feel good eating it and get to feel good after eating it too

so of course we also know men like to have their egos boosted, if we present men with something they cant have at first it not only boosts their ego but also sweetens the pot for us fembots as we get to brag about the guy who fucked us so well
>>
>>37710284
>as a fembot
>as getting good dick is like getting a 5 course meal for free, we feel good eating it and get to feel good after eating it too
You are a fucking roastie
>>
>>37710284
Amazing. They really don't realize they're insulting the man.
>f we present men with something they cant have at first it not only boosts their ego but also sweetens the pot for us
What the fuck.
>>
>>37710284
Are you high? Your comment makes no sense grammatically.Rephrase it or something.Jesus christ
>>
>>37710391
>as a fembot
has this board not taught you anything? Any comment by a woman is basically a shitpost, on purpose or not
>>
>>37710332
>>37710340
you have to understand the mind of a female hon, if we just fucked any guy who asked us to fuck then we'd only lower our own value to more lucrative suitors
if we make ourselves harder to get and tune to which body type works best for us, we can in the process attempt to nab the bigger elephants
>>
>>37710448
What does this have to do with this thread?
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37709900

Because nature dictates that they ARE the ultimate goal. Things got weird with humanity and I'm not entirely sure about our top personal goals, but by pure instinct this is definitely up there.
>>
>>37710448
I don't get what you're saying. Just answer this: Why do girls say what OP quotes?
If you're trolling at least do it clearly, I'm just confused
>>
>>37709900
they are immature, selfish narcissists thats why

>37710512
no it doesn't you autist. Evolutiion and natural selection is just a theory. Desires in humans are easily corruptable, humans don't follow any set of behaviors.
>>
>>37710284
>we mastered the art of manipulation!
>men are too stupid to see this!

you got another thing coming bitch
>>
Because all men who aren't faggots want vaginas and the more successful you are the more pussy you get.

0 Vaginas = 0 Success = 0 Happiness

Roughly of course.
>>
>>37710516
because roast count to girls is like gold medals to a olympian, it means she can get dick from multiple chads easier and its seen as a bragging tactic
>>37710490
>>What does this have to do with this thread?
OP is asking why vaginas are the "ultimate price" and it all has to do with benefiting the person with the vagina as she not only has the power to reject you but she can also brag about the kind of guys she fucked to her friends which then boost her ego and make her more confident which then motivates her to go fuck more hot guys or keep fucking the one she already has
it also obviously feels good to get fucked by a 10/10 than a unexperienced 2/5
>>
>>37710620
its not because of additives and subtractions. this is how woman view the world.

woman have no noble concepts like preservation and virtue, for them the world is made up of earthly benefits and gluttony and this linear thinking is what best describes a woman
>>
>>37710281
>25 y/o everything-less virgin, not like it matters
>first time I got to a bar (dragged by friends), 2 excessively drunk girls came up to me, tried to talk to me, tried to grope me, and offered to hook up
>I'm not a degenerate so I asked them to stop, and ignored them until they left

>b-b-but the "pussey" brah
Women are poison. Avoid at all costs. Don't be a slave to your primitive instincts - there's SO much freedom in ignoring them.
>>
>>37710620
>Implying roasties that are not 10/10 can get above average men to fuck them
Roasties hit their prime from 16-23.After that they go downhill and have little to no value to guys
>>
>>37710732
>things that never happened
oegano
>>
>>37710734
>>Roasties hit their prime from 16-23
until they pop out their first two kids they are prime for breeding, afterwords they get fat, autistic and lazy since they now have kids to look after
if they are single mothers they might be low quality but still easy to fuck because of the lack of dick
there are 10/10 roasties out there who are 30+ and have tons of value to guys
>>37710715
women have been self entitled whores since the beginning of time, how else would eve explain she wanted the apple besides "i was hungry"
you are living in a fantasy world if you expect women to be these perfect beings of moral and intellectual pedigree
they fuck men who know what they are doing and groom themselves to attract more men who will fuck them good and feed them attention and bullshit
>>
>>37710732

Same. I could have gotten laid if I wanted but it just wasn't tempting enough. Not everyone is a sex craved maniac that would fuck ANYTHING.
>>
>>37710799
>drunk degenerates don't do drunk degenerate things
Believe whatever you want anon, but women are just as disgusting as guys, and arguably even worse when drunk and in groups.
If any 3+/10 goes out enough he'll eventually experience something similar.
I was just "(un)lucky" in that it happened to me the first time I left my room in like 3 years.

I also never said the women were attractive either - they werent.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.