[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Any girl would be lucky to have a gentleman like you,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

>"Any girl would be lucky to have a gentleman like you, Anon"
>"You're going to make some girl very happy someday"
>"You'll make a great boyfriend, trust me."

Why the fuck do women keep saying this shit to me. If any of this was true why am I a 25 year old KHV.

Fuck, I'd rather they just say I'm a fucking loser creep if that's what they mean.
>>
Cause you're a pushover. Don't be a pussy. Be assertive. You clearly let women walk all over you. Why?

Being a male feminist liberal, won't get you laid. Being a commanding Conservative who knows his way around a forest and a labia, will do the trick.
>>
>>37709231
Because they are trying to be nice and don't realize how actually hurtful it is to hear these ingenuine statements repeatedly.
>>
it's virtue signalling, just ignore them

telling the truth would make them look like the cunts they are, women are 100% about appearances
>>
>>37709803

I don't think of myself as a feminist. I don't think I'm more of a pushover than the average guy.
>>
>>37709803
shut up christopher, its quite obvious to everyone you have no idea what real life feels like and youre just pulling shit out of your ass in order to make posts for their own sake.
>>
Because you aren't trying.
>>
>>37709231
girl here, we are just trying to let you off easy
>>
>>37709880

You see no cruelty in the act?
>>
>>37709866
What do you consider trying?
>>
File: glassboxchill.jpg (44KB, 650x400px)
glassboxchill.jpg
44KB, 650x400px
>>37709864
No, I know all about life. But whining that girls are saying that you're a nice guy is useless, and pathetic.

Go out, ask out any random slut on the street. That's how I got over my fear of rejection. I asked out so many random sluts that it doesn't even effect me anymore.

I've finally ascended into adult hood.

>>37709923
There is cruelty, but ask them why they rejected you next time. Don't just say "Lol thnx" and drop it. Find out why your bitch ass got rejected, remove that specific facet of yourself, and don't let it happen again.
>>
>>37709998

I've never heard these statements from girls rejecting me. I've heard it from female family members and girlfriends of my friends.

Girls who reject me just say no thanks then I ask them out on dates. And the obvious answer to "why won't you date me" is "because I don't have to"
>>
Maybe cause you're a nice guy.
I'm an asshole and all I'm ever told is that I'll die alone and that the world will end when I get a gf.
>>
>>37710112
Actually ask some real questions. Like "what about me do you find unnatractive?" Or "what can I do to get you to give me a shot?"

The second question is risky because if she's trash she'll try to get things out of you like gifts or money.
>>
>>37709998
>I've finally ascended into adult hood.
Or you've taken your place on the spectrum. Really m8, asking random on the street? That was your brilliant plan?
>>
>>37710184
>"what about me do you find unnatractive?" Or "what can I do to get you to give me a shot?"

This isn't going to help you get other girls though, it'll only help you try to get the girl that's already rejected you?
>>
>>37710112
Get a hint for a change, maybe? The flatterers are lying to feel better about themselves and the rejecters are being polite not telling you outright that you're useless without a huge dick or lots of money to please their five senses.

Y'welcome.
>>
>>37710417
It depends on what she rejected you for. Some things are universal.
>>
>>37710533
>universal
Not really. There's all kinds
>>
>>37709231
>Why the fuck do women keep saying this shit to me. If any of this was true why am I a 25 year old KHV.
They say it anon because these women think THEY ARE too good for you. And that there is an average girl out there who would be perfect for you. Meaning you aren't hot enough for them but they are sure there is a woman who has lower standards than them who will date you.
>>
File: 1493069638661.png (9KB, 420x420px)
1493069638661.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>37710582
Some things that women like are Universal, such as:
>Healthy Weight
>Fitness
>Appearance of wealth
FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT
>Style
>Hygiene
At Least brush your teeth, and where deoderants
>Clean clothes
>Being interesting
>Having a hobby/passion project
No matter what it is women love guys who are truly committed to something.

Are you violating any of those?
>>
>>37709231
I speak girl anon, let me translate for you
>I think you're a cool guy but I don't find you attractive, and I'm ignorant enough to believe the "there's someone for everyone" meme so I don't have to feel bad about being a shallow bitch and leaving you alone
>>
>>37710807
Can you attest to this? Is there anything else i should add?
>>37710661
>>
File: n5twylsihizy.jpg (97KB, 1242x845px)
n5twylsihizy.jpg
97KB, 1242x845px
>>37709231
Notice how they never offer to give you a shot

It's always "someday you'll find someone". They find you repulsive and are being polite about it
>>
>>37710807

Not dating a guy doesn't make you a shallow bitch
>>
>>37710931
no, but its the "I'd date someone exactly like you but attractive" part that does
>>
>>37710974
Having standards doesn't make you a shallow bitch
>>
>>37711011
It does if your standards are all aesthetic.
>>
>>37711044

Not really though?

Stop assuming women should like you if they don't like you.
>>
>>37711044
it does not if you are aesthetic too
>>
>>37711011
Well said. Being mad at humans for being humans is just infantile.
>>
>>37711054
>>37711060
What kind of entitlement and mental gymnastic you do really believe you are not being shallow when you value aesthetic in such a high regard for other qualities. Just accept you are a shallow person you are not going to fool anybody if never dated someone less good looking than you.
>>37711111
Then start calling a spade a spade and stop wit the bullshit
>>
>>37711111
Having said that, I also want to recommend any aspies like myself reading this to watch monkey documentaries to understand why people act the way they do. You'll learn more about women and society in 10 minutes than you did your whole life.

Y'welcome.
>>
>>37711054
I'm a woman too. That's what shallow means. If you're gonna be shallow, at least accept it. I'm shallow too.
>>
>>37709231
It means they don't find you attractive and think neither will anyone else, they just don't want to sound like cunts because self-image is all that matters to them, not your feelings.
>>
>>37711235
If you're smart enough to recognize being shallow, why would you be complacent with it instead of forcing yourself to think differently?
>>
>>37711335
because it's literally human nature

this isn't a problem that can be solved until people invent a way to change your appearance freely
>>
>>37711335
I'm not complacent. Beauty is one of the few things I value. I want to possess something beautiful. I have no desire to change my thought patterns.

Relationships disappoint me. Friends, family, significant others, they all are relations that solely exist because one person benefits from the other. All notions of love and camaraderie can be reduced to biological imperative. Truly connecting to others is impossible. The loneliness is ontological. The best one can do is to find those things which distract them the best.
>>
>>37711583
That woman looks ugly desu~
>>
>>37709231
Women have never said any of that shit to me.
Now go up your disagreeableness and willingness to fuck people over and go outside and catch a grill by the ovaries!
>>
Its just a nice way of saying they're not attracted to you
>>
File: 1428418145037.jpg (19KB, 240x320px)
1428418145037.jpg
19KB, 240x320px
>>37709803
Being a conservative and poor will only get you cucked by the rich.

Why do people hold political opinions that go against their material interests?

If you are poor and vote for the tories, you are fucking dumb. If you are rich and vote for tories, then of course you do it because it is in your interest.
>>
File: apu giggle.png (44KB, 710x577px)
apu giggle.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>37709231
>any girl would be lucky to have a boyfriend like you, Anon
>you make me so happy
>you're the best boyfriend in the world
feels good to hear these almost daily
>>
>>37712576

She's cucking you for sure
>>
>>37709998

>No, I know all about life.

lol
>>
>>37711583
The whole universe exists in a state of constant givings and receivings. Smiling at another person is to form a connection at it's simplest and what would your biological imperative for doing that be anyways? To truly connect, the expectation of cultivating a benefit shouldn't be important and whatever benefit is cultivated has to be a consequence, not reason for the formation of that relationship. I believe that in this way, connecting is possible as long as the will is naturally present.
>>
File: 1487340607605.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1487340607605.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>37712056
What the fuck is a Tory? I live in America, you islamic piece of shit. British Politics is fucked beyong all hell. Don't ever reply to me again. What the fuck do you mean Material interests? You have no clue what my interests are. Don't make assumptions.

Just like when White Liberals tell me that being Black and Republican is "Voting against my interests" as if they can tell what my interests are just at a glance. All leftists are holier than thou cunts.
>>
>>37712056
Because some of it is in their interest, making broad sweeping generalizations tends to make them roll their eyes and think you're a dumb liberal that doesn't understand since you don't value the same things as them, which they see as potentially losing. Like guns, some people have them as a cultural thing, they don't go out and shoot people with them, it's part of their culture. If a politician wanted to get rid of it, they don't care if a few things are not in their favor if they think they're going to lose out on a thing they consider big.
Grow up already and stop acting like it's only cons. Both sides do it.
>>
>>37713101
stop voting for the class that cucks you
>>
>>37713101

No there are justified reasons for thinking that voting Republican is against your best interests if you're poor and or black. Republicans are by and large the ones that identify as white supremacists and restrict voting right targeting specifically black people. Republican legislators have been caught admitting this on hot mic. They also represent the rich if you pay any attention to american politics. You can look up who is donating more to what political party. Make no mistake democrats represent the rich as well because the well to do want to hedge their bets. However, they don't brazenly represent the rich like Republicans do.
>>
File: 1493003672710.png (486KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1493003672710.png
486KB, 900x973px
>>37713336
How are Voter I.D. Laws racist? Are you one of these fucking idiots with no real perspective?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Also the American Democrats are now the party of Corporations, you have no clue what you're talking about.

>>37713329
What's with all of these autistic Lefty assumptions, you fags need to leave your bubbles and meet some real blacks. Your Liberal College professors will tell you how disparaged the minorities are, and just how bad we have it, but they have no clue what the fuck they're talking about. They are stuck in a liberal bubble themselves. Half of these white liberals fighting for "Racial Justice" live in the suburbs and are wealthy, and have only heard of black people from TV or Radio. Get a fucking life.

Any Liberal of Democrats that looks at my skin color and instantly assumes that I'm one of them, and thinking otherwise is against "My interests", is a racist. Racist threw expectation.
>>
File: 1461369274913.jpg (69KB, 547x799px)
1461369274913.jpg
69KB, 547x799px
>>37709231
>I wish I could meet a guy just like you anon
>>
>>37713811
>be poor
>vote republican
stay cucked
>>
>>37713907
I'm not poor at all, this is the third time i've fucking said that. I'm black, are you assuming that I'm poor just because of that?

Go fuck yourself. I see why a majority of you are on this fucking board. You have no real perspective on anything.
>>
>>37713336
>You can look up who is donating more to what political party.
>>
>>37713943
>>37713811
>You can look up who is donating more to what political party.
fugg forgot image
>>
>>37709231
i say this when I mentally think to myself "dear god I fucking fear and pity anyone who has to go or be with this monster LOL"

I'm actually surprised you knew though. "
Fuck, I'd rather they just say I'm a fucking loser creep if that's what they mean." :/ sorry.

its kind of like relief "thank god that person doesn't have to be me" (the one who has to date you lol)
>>
>>37713036
Everything we do is biologically-driven by definition. In the example you used, smiling at strangers is a learned response to create an affable environment. By being friendly to others, I reduce the chances that someone will randomly commit some offense against me and increase the chances that someone will help me if necessary; or maybe the smiler just wants to be noticed and evoke a response. It's purpose could be called self-preservation, if you want to think about it like that. It is as meaningless as responding, "Thank you," when you believe the person you're thanking has something else to give.

The possibility of cultivating some benefit is the only reason an action would be taken. Relationships cannot be formed on anything else save the hope of some future benefit, or they would not be formed at all. Even if someone tried to purely understand another, in a perfect theoretical situation where there was no benefit to be sought, it could not be done. The idea of social rewards is not what prevents people from being able to connect. It is because there are experiences and thoughts which cannot be relayed through any language, because most of one's life is lived in private, in the mind, where no one else can go.
>>
>>37713983
These libcucks don't get it. The Modern Democrats are the sellout party and the corporatist party. As of now the Republicans are the people party.
>>
>>37713933
>I'm not poor at all
first time I've read this
you're definitely not a temporarily embarassed millionaire. nono.
Again, slightly differently worded:
If you're not rich, they'recucking you.

But assuming you're rich, why would a rich black person hang out on /r9k/?
>>
>>37714036
>The Modern Democrats are the sellout party and the corporatist party.
yeah
>As of now the Republicans are the people party.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37710184
Don't do this. Oglrig
>>
>>37714001
Not him but regular people won't understand

Past a certain point, the just-wold fallacy and self-confirming bias will collectively cause the person to just deny that everything we value is merely a pointless evolution of human thought.

I mean hell, I wish I didn't think this way ...
>>
>>37709828

Sometimes the simplest answers are the right ones, anon.
/thread
>>
File: moneyinpolitics.jpg (62KB, 534x401px)
moneyinpolitics.jpg
62KB, 534x401px
>>37713811

Because they shut down voter registration in specifically black majority communities and have admitted they do it to stifle the vote multiple times. Also are you really naive enough to believe that rich people don't buy both parties? Take our new education secretary Betsy DeVos for example. She has zero background in education. She's only there because her family donated millions of dollars to republicans and she wants to privatize schools. Or how about the Trump appointment of Steve Mnuchin a Goldman Sachs executive who took advantage of the housing crisis? As I said rich people abuse both parties, but Republicans are more brazen.
>>
>>37714144
STAY IN BRITBONGISTAN CUUUUUUUUUUUCK GO AWAY NOW
>>
File: MARGINAL-TAX-RATES.jpg (109KB, 900x836px) Image search: [Google]
MARGINAL-TAX-RATES.jpg
109KB, 900x836px
>>37713983

Let's be clear. Yes Shillary was the main representative of the rich this election, but so were the republicans and if Trump were a normal republican like Jeb Bush more money would have been dumped into his campaign. However, that doesn't mean they don't work for the rich. The actions taken by republicans since they've won have the same oligarchic opinions like cut taxes and regulations for rich people while giving everyone else the shaft. It's just how they operate.

>>37714208
I'm an American fuckwad.
>>
>>37714291
THEN GO TO BRITAIN AND GET BLOWN UP
>>
>>37709231
>Why the fuck do women keep saying this shit to me

Don't worry. In a few years they'll realize you're a weirdo and they'll stop saying it. Then everyone will slowly forget that you exist.
>>
File: 18391145-mmmain.jpg (46KB, 620x429px) Image search: [Google]
18391145-mmmain.jpg
46KB, 620x429px
>>37714323

An excellent rebuttal. You sure won this exchange you absolute fucking retard.
>>
>>37710417
women are all teh fuckin same dude

this autistic tripfag might actually be onto something, just straight up asking what you need to improve to be more attractive

problem is for 90% of hoes the real answer is "grow 7 inches taller"
>>
>>37714661
You've known, really known, maybe two or three women in your life.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>37709231

There's a grain of salt in it, the few women who hit the Wall without being married with kids, suddenly realize their options are getting more limited. That's when that "miracle" supposedly happens and they settle for you because that's it or adopting cats.

> She'll always resent you for being her second or twentieth choice, though.
>>
>>37709231
It means you're ugly, short, and/or unlikable. That's it.

There, now you know that women are actually extremely shallow and won't give an unattractive man a chance unless he's loaded. Enjoy the truth.
>>
>>37712576
I remember when I was there. Trust me, when she leaves you, and she WILL leave you, it'll hurt all the more. They're just lies she feeds you until something better comes along.
>>
>>37714001
So then it could be said that everything that has ever happened and will ever happen may as well be predestined since the laws and forces of nature (including human nature) are in reality in total control, even of all our thoughts, and we have the illusion of a free will. What does that make us, and what's does that make reality then?
>>
>>37715408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
Also, something I cannot fathom is how the electrons in the double slit experiment acted the way they did if there is predestination. But also, I have seen multiple times in my dreams little bits and pieces of the future which really played out in the real world exactly the same - it's called premonition. How could these both happen if there is no predestination and the fact that observation alone can change the behavior of electrons? It's a paradox.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.