[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I damage my testicles so they won't function anymore.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1495949533400.gif (1MB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
1495949533400.gif
1MB, 211x203px
How do I damage my testicles so they won't function anymore.
Can't go to a doc to have them removed and want to get rid of all these invasive thoughts that I get from the hormones.
>>
bumperionlli
>>
>>37708638
Load up on estrogen
>>
>>37708638
Just mash the shit out of them between two objects, duh.
>>
>>37708638
Take Estrogen pills for a few months. you willl effectively nuke your T.
>>
>>37709233
>>37709156
How do I get these
>>
>>37709209
I tried hitting them before with a large book but it didnt work sadly.
>>
>>37709293
You can start with phytoestrogens you get off of amazon, like pueraria murifica or female hormone supplements by solary
Or go to a site like inhousepharmacy and get real full blown estro pills
>>
>>37709351
i wanted hormones but parents check everything I do so i'd have to find pueraria mirifica as a hormone replacement.
>>
>>37709385
P.m can easily be bought off of amazon, I just bought some, came in like a few days with the solary supps.
>>
Not sure if a doctor will do this for you, but you can get injections to chemically castrate you. Sometimes done to sex offenders to sterilize them as well as lower libido, it's also reversible down the line if you stop dosage in case you change your mind.
>>
>>37709475
no they wont sadly, I went for actual trans related stuff to a psych but they refused hormone treatment.
I'm not in the US BTW
>>
>>37708638
those invasive thoughts will turn homosexual once you lose your testicles because you won't have testosterone but you'll have estrogen
>>
>>37709495
why did they refuse it?
>>
>>37709557
I went there for about 4 years and even though I went as a girl the psychs I was seeing refused to talk it over with the rest of the team in order to give me hormones.
I eventually stopped going there, that was about a year ago now.
>>
>>37709591
try another place. Don't give up.
A person should transition if they can.
>>
>>37709687
There is only 1 place where I live the netherlands
I tried other places but they wouldn't take me in since I live in the south and most is in the north. So they refuse admission based on that.
>>
>>37709293
qhi.co.uk
dafhaerty
>>
>>37709156
You dumbass piece of shit. If you take estrogen your body is just going to counter it by producing MORE testosterone so there's no imbalance. Taking estrogen would literally have the opposite effect of what OP wants lmao
>>
>>37709877
you poor poor girl.
You need to do something.
Try moving to another country.
Use the exchange student program
>>
>>37709956
I meant to also include t inhibitors and antiandrogens. Just said estro for simplicity sake
>>
>>37709915
I'll have a look if I could possibly order from this
>>
File: 1490332944195.png (2MB, 1010x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1490332944195.png
2MB, 1010x1394px
Literally put them in a bowl of boiled water
>>
>>37710656
does this really work or is it just to kill off the sperm ?
Preferably an infection or something would be best. Something that makes them required to be removed
>>
>>37708638
Heh. Whore moans.
>>
>>37710656
Boiled flesh can't protect itself from infection like living flesh. I'm no expert, but boiling your nuts sounds like a sure way to get necrosis degenerating into a massive scrotal gangrena. And considering how many nerves there are, the shock will either mentally cripple you or outright kill you.

tl;dr human body is not a toy.
>>
>>37710697
Don't anhiliate your balls just to attempt to transition. Talk to your doctor about ways to get injections or pills. Netherlands has universal coverage right? You shouldn't have to pay a huge amount and you won't have to go through excruciating pain. Also, tell your parents to fuck off
>>
>>37710767
I want to get rid of them anyway.
Preferably I'd just try to damage them so they just dont work anymore at all
>>
>>37710840
Doc wouldn't help me at all. Told me he couldn't do anything for me.
I've pretty much done everything I can do the regular way.
If I have to kill them off so be it I don't really care that much about them but just hitting them wont get rid of them.
>>
>>37710864

If you do it wrong, you will never enjoy your fantasies again. In fact, you may end up in fetal position in an asylum cell crying your eyes out with a very painful urinating device attached to the massive wound where your scrotum used to be. So if you want your balls to get cut off so bad, ask a doctor. Don't be an hero.
>>
I don't speak your language, see if this helps
https://www.vumc.nl/afdelingen/zorgcentrum-voor-gender/
>>
>>37710985
Yeah that's pretty much the place I went to.
They don't help, they never do.
I went there for years and it pretty much came down to this.
We know you have gender Identity disorder and it's causing you a lot of social issues and anxiety. But we don't see a definite need for hormones so I won't discuss this with the rest of the team.
>>
>>37711010
I really feel for you.
Even Iran would have given you hormones
>>
>>37711010
SELF MED literally order hormones online go to /lgbt/ and lurk
>>
>>37711051
I know that's what makes it worse.
>>
>>37711061
I did for a while when /lgbt/ was new
>>
>>37708638
Perhaps you should see a therapist about discussing your psychological body image disorder issuers instead
>>
>>37711139
So why did you stop?
>>
>>37711229
I dunno. Felt like a massive circlejerk of normies and I felt alienated even among people that should be like me
>>
>>37711288
Did you stay there long enough to learn how to self med? https://www.qhi.co.uk/ order cypro it will kill your balls.
>>
>>37711403
I know about self medding. My parents open all of my mail though and we got in a big fight when I told them I was considering self medding.
>>
>>37711458
How old are you? Can you get a PO box in your country?
>>
File: 1496610333873.jpg (86KB, 453x553px) Image search: [Google]
1496610333873.jpg
86KB, 453x553px
>fapped a little too hard
>dick got swollen but not really painful
>dick is a flops down a little too much for my liking past a certain point
>still works fine and dandy

Going to the doc about this at least.
>>
>>37711510
25 now.
Not without paying online which is something my parents monitor abd they dont accept parcels or packages.
>>
>>37711579
They're gate keeping you at 25? That's crazy. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try to explain to your parents how bad it is or even lie to the doctor and say you're going to self med since he wont prescribe you hormones. There are 2 ways to castrate yourself I forget the substance you can order to inject into your balls and other than that you can band them. Both require going to the hospital after though. Both are also extremely unsafe. I don't know if you explain to your parents you are going to castrate yourself if you don't get hormones do you think they would let you self med? Also if you tell the doctor you're self medding what do you think he will do? In America if you tell them you're self medding they have to give you a prescription.
>>
>>37711804
I told the doc that before and he didnt want to help me. My parents told me they'd kick me out if I would start to self med. I'd very much like my balls to go fuck themselves so the doc can't gatekeep me anymore.
>>
>>37711892
You're in a pretty shitty situation anon. I don't know what to tell you. You can always try asking /tttt/ about self castration. It's very unsafe and will put you in the hospital afterwards.
>>
>>37712050
Whats /tttt/
>>
>>37712137
/lgbt/ is all trannies we all call it /tttt/. It can be really toxic there but you might be able to get some help as to how you can castrate yourself.
>>
>>37712189
Cool thanks for the info
Oreginolinni
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.