[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care if you're going to say I'm a newfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: kakeru_12.jpg (92KB, 547x743px) Image search: [Google]
kakeru_12.jpg
92KB, 547x743px
I don't care if you're going to say I'm a newfag or something but please reply...

I'm already planning a suicide trip but I still have no idea how should I die. I've only got plans to stay away from everyone who knows me so I could at least be alone.
So suggest a quick painless way to die that doesn't seem obvious when I try to prepare it.
Please...
>>
femanon here

maybe you should get therapy

not that I would have sex with you regardless, just in case you want to not die

I'm so sorry
>>
>>37708571
fermion here

Snackbar yourself at some jews.
>>
>>37708571
>get a tent
>get a charcoal grill
>light up some charcoal inside the tent
>lay down and listen to comfy music as you pass out
(optional) wear one of those particle masks so you don't inhale soot
>>
>>37708630
I think that would be too obvious. My family would notice that.
>>
>>37708644
if you're planning a trip then get all the items after you leave ya retard
>>
femanon here

don't do it, I'll do anything to make you love life again, please let me suck you
>>
>>37708662
Is there any other way than that?
>>
>>37708571
guybot here.
just lettin you know
have a nice day
>>
>>37708708
not even joking but a lethal dose of morphine + barbituates. that's how they do it at hospitals when they "pull the plug"
>>
>>37708733
continued but the most painless way i think is helium exit bag but you have to find a tank of pure helium as they mix it with oxygen to prevent suicides
>>
>>37708644
not that poster but, spend a few weeks pretending like you are getting into camping. I would also go with a co2 tank over charcoal, that idea sounds like a big risk of burning to death. google/search for 'exit bag.'
If you can't be so convincing as to get an actual tent, convince your family you are going camping with friends, take a bus/car out to the middle of the woods and have instructions and supplies for the exit bag with you. You can get propane tanks for camping, small to large.
this is my plan, when my cat passes, though I'll be doing it at home since I live alone. I have tried other methods none of which worked out and while I'm lucky to not be braindead or paralyzed, I still want out. So I can't say 'don't do it' but maybe in the few weeks you'll find something that will give you purpose.
>>
>>37708733
they don't do lethal injections in hospitals lmao are you retarded?
and pulling the plug is exactly what it sounds like, if they're on life support. you turn off the machine and let nature run its course
>>
>>37708765
also, im lurking if you want to vent or rage at life OP
>>
>>37708776
oh yeah i forgot the morphine was for pain
>>
Femanon here

don't do it senpai you might die
>>
>>37708765
>I would also go with a co2 tank over charcoal, that idea sounds like a big risk of burning to death.
you've never used a charcoal grill before have you?
also a CO2 canister is a retarded idea, anon. The whole point of a charcoal grill inside a sealed room is that you get carbon monoxide buildup, which can't be felt. CO2, on the other hand, would cause horrible sensations of suffocating, which is what you want to avoid...
>>
Op here.
At first my choice was just bloodletting, should I just pick this. I'm actually going to some secluded woods to die so I'll probably be taking my time alone.
>>
Fembot here.
Please don't kill yourself.
Please.
I'll date you.
Just don't do it :(
>>
>>37708858
bloodletting is a shitty method unless you have some powerful painkillers to make it comfier.
It's also usually done in a warm bath for comfiness factor and to avoid clotting.
Pro tip: take 3 or 5 aspirin before cutting, so your blood will be really thin and won't clot. You will probably need to do this if you're not using a bath.
>>
>>37708571
Seek hormone replacement therapy
>>
>>37708915
Which area should I be cutting?
>>
>>37708943
What the fuck is wrong with you that you asked this question in this context?

If I can be blunt, anon, it really doesn't sound like you're going to do this. It sounds like you're an underageb& in a rough emo spot with escapist fantasies of suicide, but in a year or two you'll look back and cringe. I hope your life gets better (it probably will, if my guess is right)
>>
>>37708988
No... I'm serious with this question.
>>
>>37709028
where the fuck do you think you should cut?
>>
>>37709062
Where the blood is?
>>
>>37709062
Anyway thanks for the replies, I'll be sure take your suggestion into considerations.
>>
>>37709100
if you cut, use some strong painkkillers at least alcohol
>>
fembot here

I got nothing to say about your predicament really, but I'm a fembot.

Nice/interesting OP pic btw.
>>
File: IMG_5510.png (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5510.png
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>37708605
What does the fact that you are female and the fact that you would not have sex with them have anything to do with what was asked in the op's post? This is why women are ruining this website. Get the fuck off my board fucking roastie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>37708571
Shotgun to the head is the best bet.
>>
Do you have any cliffs or extremely high places close to you?
It's the way I'm planning to go this winter after my birthday, it is quick and you get to see beautiful scenery for a while before jumping, I looked up the specifics for it and everything.
jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, and of course you would have to try to land on your head, so you can just let go with your back facing the jump and you will die.
>>
>>37709170
Op here
I'll try to roam the woods I'll go to.
>>
>>37708858
you'll want strong painkillers for that, it's harder than you think. One of my attempts I got my arm to spurt, like it was shooting several feet. I'm still here. Another option is looking up 'hangman drop heights' and do that, a neck break is almost instant. If you really want to bleed out, go for carotid or jugular in the neck. Arm almost never works, I still have painful nerve problems to this day.

>>37708826
I have use charcoal, the dude would suffocate in smoke, are you trying to troll him/her into a painful suicide?
>>
>>37709273
if you wear a mask, there won't be any smoke
>>
>>37709200
Do your research as much as you can {exit bag, hangman's drop height, or look up anatomy stuff if you really want to bloodlet} A failed attempt leads to a lot more shit. Even a half-failed, like you don't die instantly and its drawn out, wouldn't be good. I don't know your specific pain is but I know pain enough that I hope if I make a last post someday people will be understanding of my perspective.
That being said, I think a lot of us are here looking out if you want to vent.
>>
>>37709342
well, that would also prevent death. Or prolongue it.
>>
>>37709404
no, the carbon monoxide goes through the filtering mask
>>
>>37709273
Thanks, but I think I could take my time until I bleed out so which part would be the least painless?
>>
How many time ago did you took this decision OP? Are you really so sure you want to do it? Suicide is a really irreversible choiche and it can also lead to consequences (permanent damage) if not properly done. Did you try all you could (meditation, psychotherapy, drugs, wizardy...) before deciding to take this path?

By your words, seems like you are acting on a rush
>>
>>37708571
Not your blog KYS
originlol
>>
File: 120683820.jpg (13KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
120683820.jpg
13KB, 314x314px
>edgy sad anime picture
>talking about sucide

Just fuck off already
>>
>>37710347
>How many time ago did you took this decision OP?
This is my last chance to do this or I'll go mad.

>Did you try all you could (meditation, psychotherapy, drugs, wizardy...) before deciding to take this path?
Haven't opened up to anyone even my parents.
>>
>>37710470
You are acting on a rush. Calm on and take some time to think well about it. If you are still convicted, seek help (not necessarily your closest in first instance, professionals can work if you have shitty parents ).
>>
>>37708571
Just going to leave this here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen#Safety
>>
>wants to commit suicide
>doesn't give reason
>doesn't seek help
First of all suicide isn't the way to go, second of all, if you seek help, don't say you want to commit, just say you are depressed (or reason you want to kys) Third of all, you have one life, live it to the best, don't cut it short
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.