[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >in psychiatry >it's full of normies >most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: dvstn.jpg (24KB, 390x376px)
dvstn.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
>be me
>in psychiatry
>it's full of normies
>most are there because a family member died or some shit
>many young girls
>all of them have boyfriends

are there any rl places left for robots? fembots don't exist. period.
what the hell.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37707800
femanon here

maybe you should just go out and enjoy the day arround a beer with someone :)
>>
>>37707824
femanon here.

fucking leave my board, you faggot.
>>
Can I get an answer from someone who is not a fake femanon plox
>>
>>37707994
real femanon here

why do you hate to be arround women in the first place
>>
>>37708020
i don't hate being around women. i hate being around normies and roasties. If there are women out there who don't fit these criteria i might consider enjoying their company,
>>
>>37708378
>normies
>roasties

this is the problem with all of you on this board, what do you think you are? you're just a bunch of lonely virgins that no one likes because all of you human garbages spend their day judging others while you're no perfection either

fix yourself and learn to live with others, there's not magic therapy for that
>>
>>37708491
>this is the problem with all of you on this board
that's a problem indeed. either you lower your standards and settle for a roastie or you try find a good girl that might exist somewhere. not all hope is lost yet. for now, the search continues. i may not be a perfection, but I'm definitely not a cuck either. is it to much to ask to want to find a girl who's not a roastie? are there no girls with dignity?
>>
File: 5545778484184.jpg (20KB, 313x317px) Image search: [Google]
5545778484184.jpg
20KB, 313x317px
>>37708626
>lower your standards
hahahahahahaha, and women should lower THEIR standards for loosers like you? that's what you don't get, you're not the hero of the story who get to have everything because he's the hero, you're just a looser as everyone in this place, if you don't work toward having a good thing you'll never have it and end up with a person as shitty as you
>>
>>37708694
huh? why should i work hard before i can know for sure that what i want actually exists? if it does not i'd just opt out anyway.
>>
>>37708694
>roastie's standards
bitches need to fucking lower their standards cause they're way too high as it is. pic related
>>
>>37707888
This isn't your board either
Both leave
>>
>>37708803
"i can't buy this because i don't have the money, sure it's owner's fault because other people have the money but not me", fucking social communist, if you don't worth a good women you don't have one
>>
>>37708694
not true i was a robot on the verge of suicide because despite being attractive, good at sports, on med school i had never had a gf.

until i met my current gf of 4 years who was a virgin at 22 and i took her virginity so not all hope is lost for robots
>>
>>37707824
Anon here. Maybe you should just go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37708972
>so not all hope is lost for robots
depends on the country, i guess. what country?
>>
>>37708972
>on med school

nobody like peoples on med school, there's your problem
>>
>>37708378
>making excuses

just talk to women anon stop being such a pussy for fucks sake
or get really drunk
>>
>>37709000
>go fuck yourself
boi you'd bow before me for a pic
>>
>>37708972
is she a qt? origin
>>
>>37709017
>just talk to women
for what purpose? i talk to women in psychiatry. they all have boyfriends as i said.
>>
>>37709029

I doubt it. I hate women and am a notorious abuser. I know for a fact I can get a couple of my EXs on the line to confirm it.
>>
>>37709009
america

>>37709040
she is very qt, very good face average body, big ass and we just spend all day together, she literally changed my life.

even if we were to break up i know how to speak to women now so im not a full robot anymore , i have had a ton of opportunities to cheat but i am not a scumbag, altough its very nice to feel validated by other women
>>
File: pepesaddd-796x428.jpg (24KB, 796x428px) Image search: [Google]
pepesaddd-796x428.jpg
24KB, 796x428px
>>37707800
>are there any rl places left for robots?

Know the feels OP.
Even this board doesn't do it anymore. There's some normie-invasion going on or something.

>been to psychiatry
>talked to many who were in psychiatry
>mfw everytime I talk to one I think, I'd trade lives in an instant
>>
File: 1465442352817.jpg (120KB, 480x791px) Image search: [Google]
1465442352817.jpg
120KB, 480x791px
>>37708932
>if you don't worth a good women
Roastie english 101 everybody.

>i can't buy this because i don't have the money, sure it's owner's fault because other people have the money but not me
It is the owner's fault if they purposely slash the supply of said item so that they can force a movement up along the demand curve, enabling them to charge ludicrous prices for said item like a fucking kike.

A perfect example of this is the 17th century (((european))) fur traders who would purposely stockpile furs to the point where they would rot, just too keep the price of them up.
>>
>>37709029
Keep telling yourself that, slut. Your pussy is the only thing of value you have to offer. You are nothing more than a commodity that steadily depreciates in value.
>>
>>37708626
well you're def a virgin. "roastie" is a genetically shaped vagina, they don't really look like that because they've had a lot of dicks.
not a fembot but I'm a transguy so close, at least close enough for evidence.
>>
>>37710318
lol, these are the types of people that browse this board.

This place is great. Did you also give yourself a female (xx) name?
>>
women having to deal with the loss of family members and crippling mental disorders but I AM LONELY AND SHY AND CANT GET A GF :( i am the only one who feels pain and deserves help because i cant get a gf all they have to deal with is their loved ones dying
>>
Is a tranny seriously calling some robot's fucked up?

I think I found my new home HAHAHAHA
>>
>>37710386
>>37710449
yeah. well, at least I know basic anatomy.
And why would i give myself a female name if I want to be a dude.
>>
>>37708803
That thread is satirical. It's The Onion of r9k threads. And you took it seriously. You look like an idiot.
>>
>>37708491
>because all of you human garbages

We are "human garbages" because of how normies and society in general have treated us.

If a group of people relentlessly abused you, would you ever want to join that group?
>>
>>37709141
Why are you proud of having BPD like a high school bitch.
>>
File: tumblr_licww7Nj7B1qi7n4xo1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_licww7Nj7B1qi7n4xo1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x334px
>>37710499
Sorry I don't know all the tranny terms by heart, SIR

HAAHAHAHAH

What did you name yourself? Max, Jake, no wait, Butch right?
>>
File: kZAQ1qJ.jpg (19KB, 293x212px) Image search: [Google]
kZAQ1qJ.jpg
19KB, 293x212px
Tranny boy/lady thing come back!

I was just teasin!

I love you and your desired imaginary organs!
>>
File: 657454785.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
657454785.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>37710599
Nah, I went with Manny McMan. Didn't want to be too try hard
>>
>>37710783
Do you even pass for a man and if you do what does the girl say when she finds clam instead of sausage for the meal?
>>
>>37710842
Come on, MAN I need to know the answer for research purposes and your species of tranny is very rare to find.
>>
>>37710565
We are human garbage because of our low intrinsic value and retruded maxilla mandible orbits etc
>>
Fembot here.
Don't you losers talk to me and think you have it hard.
I have to fuck chad every day to keep him from cheating on me.
You have no idea what im going tru
>>
>>37710842
I pass now, after a year. First year I looked like a dyke tho. and as for the other question I have yet to find out. Loner, don't get out much. I'm hoping for surgery before/ if I ever encounter that again.
>>
>>37711071
Most FtM trannies have the ability to cum even after transition while only 15% of the MtF trannies can do that. Even as a tranny you have it easy
>>
>>37711133
I don't even know why some females would want to be male they already have life on easy mode just literally don't be fat, that's fucking it which is supported by the fact that there is way more mtf than ftm trannys.
>>
>>37711133
yeah at this point the only reason to put of surgery is losing my ability to jerk it but I didn't know that ratio.
>>37711256
yeah I wonder why sometimes too, I'd be great for the right if they weren't so religious, I know from experiences now that females definitely get preferential treatment, at least in my cuntry,us.. i dunno man the best example i can give is imagine you had a birth anomaly that meant you were born without a dick, would you not do anything possible to surgically/ medically fix that?

what really sucks is how people see anyone like me now because they expect us all to be oversensitive crazy people.
>>
File: 1491953952605.jpg (111KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491953952605.jpg
111KB, 1600x900px
>>37707824
>femanon here
tits or gtfo
>>
>>37707888
Fucking leave my board, you faggot.
>>
>>37711475

Yep, I always chuckled at the idea of "equality". If you really want to shake up social dynamics legalize prostitution so males don't have to compete at the woman's whim but that's never ever gonna happen "it's sexist!" err somehow even though it's giving women the choice to sell their bodies in a regulated environment, but hey live for yourself and watch society slowly crumble away Roman style, that's my plan anyways
>>
>>37712098
yeah dude I was in several situations with cops that would have gotten me tazed or shot with cops pre- transition. before that though, and when I was trying to live female, I could see that feminism was bullshit, they want more rights, not equal. I never got why prostitution was illegal too, that would help both sexes and society in general.
Also learned recently about registering for the draft, idk why that isn't the number one argument against 'equality.'
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.