[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slut tells >Constantly running into lots of male "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: slag life.png (2MB, 856x1132px) Image search: [Google]
slag life.png
2MB, 856x1132px
Slut tells
>Constantly running into lots of male "friends" from her past where she leaves the history murky
>Overly friendly with people who work in the hospitality industry like bartenders/restaurant workers/club guys: getting free drinks and things comped
>Over familiar and friendly with local bands/DJs/etc
>Hoop earrings
>Can't account for any hobbies (she's an app whore) or Netflix/coffee "hobbies"
>Poor memory
>Curses excessively
>Not in contact with any friends from their past
>Doesn't have a cohesive friend group or seems to bounce from group to group. Usually means everyone got sick of her fucking their boyfriends or a sign of borderline personality which is a strong slut factor
>Indiscriminate fuck me eyes. You'll notice they give them to nearly everyone even remotely attractive that they talk with, even to other women. They are so used to doing it that it becomes their go to look
>Talks about men how men talk about women. Always saying stuff about "hot guys" or men's bodies
>Was "raped", especially if in college
>Has little to no relationship with her Father or bad mouths him
Anything I missed lads?
>>
>>37707787
Virgin tells
>he makes threads like these
>>
File: 1497396719069.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1497396719069.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>tells

niggers tongue my OC
>>
File: 1496712064172.png (283KB, 1816x2446px) Image search: [Google]
1496712064172.png
283KB, 1816x2446px
>>37707787
I'll never swim with a girl that cute with big tiddies feels bad man. That pick makes my stomach feel weird.
>>
>>37707787
Who is the girl in the pic, OP?
>>
>>37707827
>needing a tell on /r9k/
just a sign of how bad things have become

How about you do a 360 and go back to wherever you came from
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.