[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I will remind you, shotout to all the workers on minimum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 233424234.jpg (103KB, 617x617px) Image search: [Google]
233424234.jpg
103KB, 617x617px
Today I will remind you, shotout to all the workers on minimum wage that make our life worth living, it's a trully offense that some users here call them "wagecucks" and it won't be tolerated no more.
>>
>>37707763
Who want to live like that? Those people are stupid. You sound rather stupid aswell op. Fuck you.
>>
>>37707763
we're allowed to mock wagies, but we're also allowed to mock NEETcucks.

They're both cucks anon.
>>
File: 1486781615246.jpg (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486781615246.jpg
258KB, 600x600px
>>37707763
>it won't be tolerated no more.
Is that supposed to be threatening?
>>
>>37707763
A country can only support so many archaeologists, doctors, science fiction writers and army meatheads
>>
It all depends on the context.

Is the guy stuck in a minimum wage job because he has a learning disorder, or he has some other valid reason to be working below the level that other people do? Fine, there's nothing wrong with that, and it's good that he's filling a role in society.

Is he working a minimum wage job because he's a deadbeat tweaker, someone who can't hold down a better job because of his personality, or just a chronic underachiever? I don't have as much sympathy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nVh2MQ838g

wagies, when will they learn?
>>
>>37707763
They're stupid fags who need to do something with their lives. I'm basically a college dropout and I had no problem finding a job that pays double minimum wage. From my experience everyone working a minimum wage job after 18-22ish has done something to deserve it, whether they had 3 kids before they turned 20, lack the willpower to stop smoking weed for a month, or are constantly in and out of jail for stupid shit.
>>
>>37707763
I think it's fucked. Back 50 some years ago you didn't need to go to college. Now it's really tough just to have a basic job. I lived like that for awhile and it's awful.

I don't know how families live off $8 per hour. It's doable, but rough to live comfortably at least where I live (outside of Philly).

I have relatives that live in austrilia that work basic jobs. My uncle is a manager for a fast food resturdant and makes close to what I make and I'm a nurse.

That's America for you
>>
>>37707939
this is true

everyone deserves their fate, wagie
>>
You're more likely to actually have to explain that to normies. NEET's already know they wouldn't fit, and taunting they don't have to do it is a juvenile plea for help as they try to accept they're not really capable of helping themselves.
>>
>>37707763
we could easily automate al of those jobs
>>
>>37707952
>I have relatives that live in austrilia that work basic jobs. My uncle is a manager for a fast food resturdant and makes close to what I make and I'm a nurse.
>That's America for you
Australians have high wages but everythign is expensive as fuck there so its really about the same. Only good thing is they have guaranteed retirement contributions that their employer HAS to pay for.
>>
>>37707763
In a post-capitalistic society nobody would have to do any of that because of automation, society as a whole decided those people deserve to live in poverty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.