[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What YouTube channels does r9k watch? I'll start >Commentiquette

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1462314176086.jpg (41KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
1462314176086.jpg
41KB, 600x641px
What YouTube channels does r9k watch?
I'll start
>Commentiquette
>Daniel from SL
>Internet Historian
>Casually explained
>CGP Grey
>Primitive technology
>>
ASMR shit.
>>
>Lindybeige
>Urban Gentry
>>
>>37707710
Life of a Thug Bunny
>>
>>37707710
Pewdiepie...
That guy is a genius.
>>
>>37707710
>japanese jazz covers
>japanese pokemon battles
>HIGH ENERGY
>japanese motoblogs
>car repair videos
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLgDYjgPUhwv31wghx9kI6g
>japanese robot toy reviews
>doug demuro, and a bunch of car review channels
>the videos where third worlders record them bathing their topless children
>korean lolis doing backbends with short shorts
>werster
>idolm@ster MMDs
>>
>>37707813

Share motoblog faves?
>>
>>37707710
>Vinesauce Vinny & Joel

>Japanese commercials

>The Food Ranger a (autistic?) Canadian guy who lives in China and makes videos about street food

>First we Feast: only because they have semi-famous people eat hot peppers or hot wings and I have autism for hot peppers

>Joueur Du Grenier & Bazar du Grenier: a French gaming youtuber that isn't a screaming pewdiepie/markiplier/jacksepticeye retards, and actually often makes fun of those types of guys often. It also helps me not lose my French.

>Jim Sterling: because I also have a love/hate relationship with games

>Red letter Media: because I also enjoy bad movies

>Dan Bell: urban explorer based in Baltimore, he also does video about dying malls and shitty hotels

Not going to do all of them but saved the best for last

>an old Japanese man who owns a farm up in the hills of rural Japan and he films videos of his chickens, his crops and surrounding land, and two golden retrievers. He almost never says a word while filming so it's comfy as a heck and he also disabled comments for that extra layer of immersion.
>>
People will shit on me, but over the last year or so, pewdiepies content has actually grown on me.
>>
>>37707813
>>the videos where third worlders record them bathing their topless children
>>korean lolis doing backbends with short shorts

you seem like the kind of fun dude who was looking up "webcam video from [date here]" videos on youtube before they became a hot meme.
>>
>>37708029
I was following him for a coupe of years, maybe a few years, but around last years is when I stopped following him.

Not because of that thing with the jews, just because he stopped being a gaming youtube channel and turned into another bullshit e-drama, react and vlogging channel, as well as being part of the H3H3 cancer
>>
>>37707857
i dont have any particular favorites, i just watch whatever picks up my interest though, but i like watching japanese ones because the video quality is better and i get to self insert easier

also
>sound voltex and rhythm game players
>world of longplays
>GAMEacho
>>
>>37708036
i watch NEETs on nicovideo doing that but not on youtube unless you count people like chad warden or all the older memes

>>37708036
last time i seriously watched a H3H3 video was when that hugh mungus meme was going around, has it gotten any better?
>>
>>37708072
His "gaming content" consisted of him acting like a fucking idiot and clearly not because thats just how he is, he was doing it to cater to his fanbase which was mostly at the time teenagers.

Now it's nice to see him acting less fake.
>>
>>37708154
>last time i seriously watched a H3H3 video was when that hugh mungus meme was going around, has it gotten any better?

H3H3 was never good, same with idubbbz.

They're gloried "react" vloggers who get mad at more successful react vloggers. They also get mad at them for not having elaborate propers and set designs and shooting locations and green screens. That's what youtube is supposed to be, anyone can make videos. if you want to spend money on production go for it but don't get upset if other people don't and get away with it.
>>
That Russian autist who plays with cats 24/7 and spams "KS KS KS KS".
>>
RLM and northernlion mostly
>>
>>37708014
what was that guy's channel? i was subscribed on my older account but couldnt find him afterwards i thought he deleted his channel

also do you browse the /jp/ train threads?
>>
>>37708230
well, yes, but there was also a time where he was still doing content but he was also being genuine.

He was doing FNAF 4 or 5 or 3, I don't know which, and he didn't react at all besides like "oh is that the jumpscare?" meanwhile someone like Markipiler made sure to do a cartwheel out of his computer chair with the facecam turned on nice and big.

For me that was prime pewdiepie. He was still doing some funny and weird experimental videos, like around the time of Pokemon Go he drank his own piss because of reasons and he hadn't fallen down that "react" vlogger shit hole. At least not yet, there was a nice balance to his type of content.
>>
>>37707710
Daniel from SL ?? Wtf ? You like fucking unfunny faggots or something ?
Go watch some britbong not this shit.
>>
>>37708263
Can you share his youtube channel? Sounds hilarious
>>
>>37708285
Japanese farm grandpa?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA950gdI44Qm98G9J-Ubf_A

Unless you were watching a different one.
>>
WelshDrive
Moto Madness
Junius Maltby
Belangp
SGTreport
FreedomForceUSA
MCQBushcraft
wildernessoutfitters

Anyone got any philosophy/Politics/Society & Culture/Science/Technology recommendations? Anything interesting basically.
>>
>>37707710

>Chris ray gun
>Armoured Skeptic
>Filthy frank
>vsauce
>Idubbbz mostly because he's a good bully and bad unboxing is cool
>Rarely maxmoefoe
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 640x654px
>Panoots / Panoots Gaming (formerly Kawaiipiranha)
>Redlettermedia
>David Firth
>Most of the SleepyCabin crew, especially Psychicpebbles
>Soulbrothanumbah3 (might've fucked the spelling there but who gives a damn)

These are probably the people I keep up with the most that offer good quality content. Panoots is the best streamer I've ever watched and soulbro has a fantastic sense of humour, great editing, audio and writing. David Firth animations are both incredibly fucked and hilarious at the same time. Yous have probably heard of the others.
>>
File: 1457982570190.jpg (54KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457982570190.jpg
54KB, 688x960px
>>37708459
>Filthy Frank
>vsauce
>Armoured Skeptic
Are you 16?
>>
>Accursed farms
>nightmind
>ahoy
>cyriak
>dark5
>Dreamwave
>felix Colgrave
>david firth
>Gilvasunner
>hickok45
>>
>>37707710
>CGP Grey
I, too, watch the vlogger CGP Grey.
>>
>>37708483

They have a bad image (exept vsauce) but they have legitimately good content, even if not all the time. Don't let that "edgy" tag fool you.
>>
>>37707710
CaspianReport
VisualPolitik EN
Wendover Productions
And a few vidya and cooking channels
>>
File: comfy tayne.jpg (64KB, 626x596px) Image search: [Google]
comfy tayne.jpg
64KB, 626x596px
>>37707710
>Crowbcat
>Dunkey
>Primitive technology
>Internet Historian
>Zonwending
>Joseph Retrostein
>Waterfront dining
>Facistball IV
>Uncledane
>>
>>37708520
>Accursed farms
That guy is amazing.
>>
>>37708664
HE HAS TO MAKE THE MOVIE
>>
>>37707710
NZ bloke here:
>OmarGoshTV
>Lance Stewart
>I'mJayStation
>ThuleanPerspective
>Tara Mcarthy
>The Golden One
>Lindybeige
>Paul Joseph Watson
Etc...
There's more, but I can't be fucked making a long list.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.