[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you all come here? What do you get from assaulting your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: road.png (1MB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
road.png
1MB, 1000x665px
Why do you all come here? What do you get from assaulting your mind with the shit that's posted here all the time?
>>
a semblance of interaction with other humans
>>
sociaI interaction with almost complete anonymity
>>
4chan is the only group that accepts me and they are the only people to say I'm an alright person and support me.
>>
To laugh at pathetic virgins.
>>
>cyborg
>doesn't really fit in with the normies
>fucked up childhood
>adhd
>fucked up family
>bad economy
>can relate with a lot of shit on r9k

>Why do you all come here?
so connection and >>37707291
>>
>>37707269

I like to discuss anime.
>>
I get response from likeminded people. Although I have friends, I do not feel as close to them as I feel close to people here. But yes, I think I should quit, it hurts me a lot.
>>
>>37707269
Some interaction with other people. Also a lot of laughs, even though most of the people's suffering here is also my own. Idk I think I just like laughing at myself, it's probably some level of self loathing. The harder it hits home, the more funny it is. Also a level of comfort speaking to others who understand where I am coming from.
>>
I need to vent and chat here (mostly the former though) since I have no friends. Being the failure that I am I won't fit in elsewhere.
>>
I sometimes come here to chat because the internet is my only social interaction, and it feels better to speak with fellow friendless losers. I don't come here often though (like maybe once or twice a week), I'm pretty good at going long times without human interaction.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.