[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this haircut called and why do ugly guys think it makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
What is this haircut called and why do ugly guys think it makes them look good? Gayest shit I've ever seen. Stop.
>>
>>37706418
It's a disconnected undercut. For some guys it works well, for others it looks like shit. Like any haircut.
>>
>>37706525
No it looks like shit no matter what. But I've usually only seen really ugly faggots get it so I'm wondering why they think it looks good. Is It cause bieber had it for a few days or something?
>>
>>37706575
Ok then what hair styles do you prefer?
>>
>>37706643
Caesar cut.
>>
>>37706418
>gayest shit I've ever seen

you clearly haven't seen those faggots that rock manbuns then. it doesn't get any gayer than a faggy ass manbun.
>>
>>37706678
Easily one of the ugliest fucking hairstyles a man can have
>>
>>37706750
Nah man it looks good. Very classic. Buzzcut is a nother good one.
>>
>>37706643
Idk anything but this. It's like reddit the hair cut. Or /pol/ the hair cut.
>>
>>37706418
I think soccer eurofags made this popular and it leaked into the states
>>
>>37706678
If you go to a salon and name a style to get your hair cut in that fashion...you might actually be a faggot. Real men go to a barber.
>>
>>37706811
I do go to a barber, you idiot.
>>
File: 500.jpg (53KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
53KB, 500x677px
>>37706418
>What is this haircut called
Hitler youth.
>>
>>37706835
Your barber sounds like a fag.
>>
>>37706418
It is really fucking stupid looking and ya only pol fags get it. The non cut is the only way to go.
>>
>>37706761
Yeah classic slavshit wearing tracksuit or redneck wearing camo hoodie haircut
>>
every refugee here has that kind of hair.
>>
>>37706678
>>37706418
>Hahaha wow this haircut is so gay and only uggos get it
>Has the hairstyle of a ten year old boy
At least you tried
>>
>>37706965
Op here that wasn't me you fucking faggot. So you have this pol cut? Why do you think it looks good?
>>
>>37706418
Do not attempt this haircut if you have no jawline or chin. D I S G U S T I N G
>>
>>37706418
It's just a popular haircut right now, I agree it sucks, but it'll pass like any fad.
>>
>>37706907
Neither one of those types of guys are really bad. They're normal salt-of-the-earth men in their respective countries. Are you some sort of unique snowflake who has to separate himself from the plebs?
>>
>>37706418
I think that cut looks pretty cool. Too bad I can't pull it off since it makes my receding hairline more prominent. Im stuck with the caesar cut forever bro.
>>
People need to realise that fancy stuff only works on beautiful people. Average should stick with average. This applies to more than just hair.
>>
>>37706418
Pretty much any traditional men's haircut looks like this if you leave the top long. Fade, taper, undercut and so on. It looks so much better when the top is only an inch or two
>>
>>37707324
It doesn't look cool you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37706418
It's called the "I own a shitty youtube channel, a bunch of apple products and support all new genders and think pot should be legalized"
>>
>>37706418
Why are you hating though? It's clean and suits his head shape and face. Post your haircut and stop acting like a female.
>>
>>37706713
only chads rock man buns desu, and they can look pretty good

my Roomate was one... I thought I could follow suit but my man but looked like a ponytail and i was more like the creepy IT department guy

>JUST
>>
>>37706418
Seconded, fuck this lesbian looking shit bring back those floppy bowl cuts from the 90s if you are willing to do this shit. But keep the beards. And don't be fat.
>>
>>37706418
This hairstyle is gay and ridiculous.

t. guy who had a mullet until last year
>>
>>37707265
Ok, and like one out of every three white men in urban/suburban areas has the OP haircut, so what makes you better than them?
>>
>What is this haircut called?
The Numale.
>>
>>37707564
I have long hair and I tie it up
>>
It's literally a bowl cut trying to look cool
>>
>>37707242
what type of haircut should i get if i have no jawline or chin?
>>
>>37706418
It's specifically meant for Nordic men. Only they have the right face shape/hair line.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.