[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey nerds, chad here I met a gamer girl and she's kinda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

hey nerds, chad here

I met a gamer girl and she's kinda cute but she's socially autistic. she gets excited when talking to me, mixes up words, avoids eye contact nervously etc. will she go obsessive on me if I fuck her? wat do?
>>
>>37706404
oh lawdy oh lawdy that ass
>>
>>37706404
Post face and we'll decide if you're chad faggot
>>
Yes... treat her well pls Chad
>>
obvious bait and r9k will once again fall for it, i left this board and come back once a week to check on it, still shit. I used to love this board now look at what its become
>>
>>37706404
Damn where ya meet her?
>>
>>37706482
it's a univeral constant, people will always fall for bait no matter how obvious it is
>>
maleanon here
fuck her, autism isn't contagious
>>
>>37706469
but I don't want to have a relationship also don't want to break her heart. I'm a good chad desu. still want that pussy though

>>37706482
not a bait, I wanna hear what you robofags think

>>37706485
not outside obviously
>>
>>37706554
I haven't been able to keep anything going with girls I meet online. And if I do they live nowhere near me :(
>>
>>37706554

Treat her like a booty call then because

> but she's socially autistic. she gets excited when talking to me, mixes up words, avoids eye contact nervously etc.

These are signs of a little girl and not a mature woman worth actually having anything meaningful with.
>>
>>37706554
You will break her heart. She'll pretend to be OK with a fuck buddy scenario but her true feelings will come out and it'll end on a scale of ugliness depending on her mental health. Go find some Stacey you chad.
>>
>>37706593
she's a friend of my m8, that's how I met her. friends are the best way to meet girls anon. the more social circles you're in, the more possibility for pussy

>>37706693
she's actually pretty intelligent and mature but goes full retard when next to me

I'm not looking for something meaningful. I know women are evil whores and I wouldn't give a shit if she was just some another roastie but this girl is.. nice. I don't really want to mess her up just for sex

>>37706753
so I have to choose between my conscience and my dick now. fucking great. fucking stacys are draining my life force, I got tired of shallow used up whores desu

well thanks for the replies. I hope I don't mess this up. I don't think she can make a move on me so it's totally up to me
>>
>>37706858
So you want something meaningful and this girl is not your typical roastie. So what made you decide to treat her like another Stacy?

She sounds like a good catch if it's a real relationship. I think she'll become resentful if you only use her for sex.
>>
>>37706404
femanon here
just be yourself
>>
>>37706858
Just don't fuck her at all, find pussy somewhere else
>>
op here again, I have one more question

what if she's just interested in me sexually? I think she's a virgin and maybe she just wants to get laid and have fun. no romantic shit maybe? is there a way to understand? my chad senses are not working on this girl so I can't really tell

she also watches anime all the time. I'm not really into that gook shit so I don't know much about it. does this shit influence girls to have a romantic view of life?

>>37707254
no I dont want to treat her like a stacy. you know there are different ways to approach a woman in bed anon. stacys like to be fucked like whores and treated like shit. I will have sex with this girl gently and with passion, won't treat her like a piece of meat. I don't want to just use her for sex, I want to fuck her and spend time with her without getting in a relationship, also without breaking her heart
>>
>>37707309
haha no. my soul is too dark for such a naive little creature to see. I'm trying to better myself though. nice advice you roastie

>>37707323
I'm still trying to make up my mind about it. that's why I'm asking you guys
>>
File: 1461779044124.png (153KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1461779044124.png
153KB, 344x344px
>>37707400
>I don't want to just use her for sex, I want to fuck her and spend time with her without getting in a relationship
Okay, props to you OP, you are capturing pretty well the Chad persona with your little roleplay. Even got me to reply.
>>
>>37707448
>boo hoo i'm so edgy
just be yourself man
t. femanon
>>
>>37707574
I told you I'm not your typical chad and that I'm sick of stacys. life is more complicated than black and white anon

>>37707581
the world is filled with corrupted men like me, there's nothing edgy about it in these times we live in. being myself would end up with me fucking her and running away as soon as she starts acting like we're in a relationship
>>
well I decided to let her make the first move by getting her drunk and acting semi flirtatious. if she does, I would tell her how I feel about relationships and that I don't want such shit. what this anon >>37706753 said is true but I guess I'll take my chances. life gets boring pretty fast when you hesitate too much

I expected more help from you roboshits since she's almost like one of you but you thought this is bait. if I mess this up and break her heart, you will share the responsibility with me you jerks
>>
>>37707400
>shy virgin gamergirl
>sleep around and have fun
no

If you fuck her with "passion" and spend time with her without pursuing a relationship it'll just seem like you're using her, especially considering she seems to like you
>>
>>37708529
>people tells you it's obviously a bad idea, but you decide to do it anyways
>getting her drunk to fuck over her naive judgement
Just leave her and fuck someone else
>>
>>37708608
yeah you're right. fuck it's very hard to be a nice chad

>>37708691
I'm planning to get her a little bit drunk so she can relax a little. she looks like she's having a mild seizure even when I sit right next to her. I can stop seeing her but this will also hurt her. it's not like this will be a one way interaction, I'm also a good looking guy and fun to hang-

GODDAMMIT HELP ME JUSTIFY THIS

maybe we will hang out for a while and it will be good for her in the long run? maybe she also thinks like me and doesn't want a relationship? what if I listen to your advices and we miss out on a great friendship(with sex)?
>>
>>37709060
No we're not gonna justify it, either enter a proper relationship with her or leave her alone, it might hurt for her to ignore her, but it's gonna be waay worse if you pump and dump whilst pretending to like her

>maybe she doesn't want a relationship
Ive dated several shy naive virgin girls, they value relationships way more than sex
>>
>>37707767
>life is more complicated than black and white anon
Are you even reading what you are writing? You're saying you want to fuck her, describe her as seemingly having a thing for you and you say you don't want it to become a legit relationship. You are so fucking full of yourself that you are coming here looking for reasons to justify doing something heartlessly and with certainty that it's going to hurt her.
Cut the bullshit. Either fuck her and go for a serious relationship or don't touch her.
Know why i called you a Chad? Because you are that guy that takes the few decent girls there are and hurt them mercilessly while acting as if you aren't to blame.
But yeah, sure, go ahead and mess her pussy and her heart up too. You are so insistent on doing it that you will no matter what we say here. Don't think you're fooling anyone and don't fool yourself. You're being a scumbag.
>>
>>37706482
You didn't even learn how to wipe your ass in a week and you expect an entire board and culture to change in that time span? How new are you friend?
>>
>>37706404
>chad here
stop larping you stupid fucking neckbeard
>>
>>37709295
Jesus fuckin gotem lmao
>>
>>37706404
Ask her to do scat fetish with you and post results
>>
>>37709189
I think I will have a relationship with her or just be plain friends. I guess you're right about shy girls being romantic

>>37709295
ouch. I'm not a heartless piece of shit man, at least not anymore. I wouldn't be posting this if I was. I'm just pissed at all these retarded norms programming people how to live, how to behave in a relationship etc. is it such an evil thing to want to have sex and spend time together without the stupid attachments at the same time?

I wouldn't post here if I was just going to ignore what you have to say. allright, we live in this shitty modern society and people think in a certain way. I will act accordingly. relationship or just being friends. I guess I'll know which one to choose when I meet her again

thanks for the replies, you've been very helpful
>>
>>37709761
>is it such an evil thing to want to have sex and spend time together without the stupid attachments at the same time?
Not at all, but it really depends on who you're dealing with

Thanks for actually listening to us though, had one of my female nerd friends get played by some smoothtalking chad who blocked her afterwards, she cried for days, don't want it to happen to anyone else
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.