[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 17 >HS >There's this smart but extroverted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1496688832621.jpg (42KB, 603x815px) Image search: [Google]
1496688832621.jpg
42KB, 603x815px
>Be 17
>HS
>There's this smart but extroverted grill in the class
>We haven't spoke more than a sentence at a time in the last 10 years (we've been classmates through primary school and even now)
>Now she's going away for a year (exchange student), thus she'll start the school year after in the grade below me
>Last months she's been trying to get to know me better but I tought it was just a compulsion for her not leave with being in tiff with anyone
>I reject her friendship all the time
>I was even shit with her on the two-days classtrip
>I felt like shit since
>Apologized since, it helped my depression a lot
>Now I opened up to her
>tfw she turned out to be smarter than I expected
>tfw this way I'll be missing her much more
>tfw I am even more depressed now

kill me pls.
>>
>>37705859
>>Be 17

mods please ban for life
>>
>>37705859
>Be 17

see you next year nigger, i hope you turn up like the rest of the people here.

ah who am i kidding you wouldnt be here of your own free will if you werent already like these fuckers. enjoy being a loser.

ps killing yourself is geniuenly a good choice when one is as retarded as you are.
>>
Dont listen to these edgelord robots. Learn from the experience. Be happy that you finally got to open up to her. This is the first step towards something better anon. We're all gonna make it man. Good luck. Feel better
>>
>>37706660
T-thanks anon.

But I feel like it's a shame that we didn't know shit about each other until this point.

She tried becoming friends but she's just so different in front of many (more than three) people than she is when there's only 2 or 3 people around us. Not like if I wasn't playing myself all the time in front of ANY amount of people.

I feel like such an asshole.

Yesterday we did a lot of hard talk on Fb (which I tought was impossible with any grill of the class), but still I can't say a single word to her IRL.

I think I fear of others' reactions. Bc it's unusual for me to be talking to a grill.

She hugged me couple of times in the past days and gave some tips on how to get friends. She recommended smalltalking -which she knows I hate- to everyone I meet first.

Yeah, I guess, fuck me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.