[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents have started asking why I have no friends How do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shoot_me.jpg (37KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
shoot_me.jpg
37KB, 480x357px
>Parents have started asking why I have no friends
How do I stop going down the robot path
>>
You know, the wording of this makes me think you're underage.

Enjoy this report.
>>
>asking robots how not to become robots

its like your asking a corpse how not to die
>>
>>37705660
19, but ok
:^)
>>
>>37705685
Don't reply to me, you piece of shit.
>>
>>37705693
Or what? :^^)

Oregano
>>
>>37705693
Nothin personel my man
:^)
>>
Because every interaction is a test. You constantly have to defend yourself from insults. Every single weakness that you show WILL be used against you. Somehow. Somewhere. Guys constantly test your masculinity. If you don't tease or make fun of SOMETHING, there's something wrong with you. You don't fit in. People see it as a weakness. And they attempt to use it. And if you do in fact defend yourself, call them out on it, they get annoyed or angry. Like you're supposed to be their punching bag. I've heard it all. "You're not supposed to take it personally, grow up" "Its just ball busting, relax bro" "Not all people are like that, just find new friends". Every single argument you can think of, is avoiding the main issue. No, its not just exceptions, ALL social groups eventually fall into this eventually. Everywhere. Its an animalistic instinct to show aggression, to make sure people around you respect you, so you don't get left behind. So that's why i have no friends. Because i don't want them. Because i've given up on society. I'd rather be alone than conform just to fit in. Any interaction with me, is purely business. An exchange. I'll only talk to you if you want something from me, or i want something from you.
>>
>>37705890
this
humanity is a fucking awful thing. a bunch of monkeys hardwired to insult and degrade each other. even if it is some evo psych pack mentality bullshit, it's disgusting. just another thing about life that is inherently evil
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.