[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 18 years old >talking with 2 girls and 2 other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170109_205245.jpg (136KB, 643x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_205245.jpg
136KB, 643x677px
>be me, 18 years old
>talking with 2 girls and 2 other guys
>we're talking about how muslims remain Handhold-less virgins until marriage
>suddenly one girl starts asking each person if they are kissless virgins
>everyone says no
>my turn
>"anon are you a KV?"
>yeah
>"... Wut?"
>i said yeah
>"are you... Like...what?? Are you serious? Are you KIDDING ME?"
>nah
>everyone is speechless, utterly surprised, they can't believe what they are hearing. They are looking at an alien. The scales have completely fallen from their eyes
Is it really that fucking weird that a fucking 18 years old kid hasn't had a gf you pieces of shit? Why are normies such egocentric pieces of shit?
>>
>>37705342
2/10 story, at the least, make it sound real for one
>>
>>37705342
>he had friends and female friends
>call them normies
what a fucking brainlet normgroid you are OP
>>
>>37705366
what part of it is not believable?
>>37705397
>finish exam
>get a break for lunch
>normies ask me how i did (I'm decent at studying so they don't just completely ignore my existence) so eventually end up eating in the same table
>not a complete sperg mess so can more or less keep up with interacting with others
that doesn't make me any less of a friendless, KV loner, if that's what you're trying to imply.
>>
>>37705342

Make an excuse dumbass.

>just haven't found the right girl yet
>super busy with school, never had time or energy for that stuff
>strict parents, couldn't go out a lot and it would have been weird having girls over
>>
>>37705653
and how should I know that kind of things ?
>>
>>37705852
well, you shouldn't immediately have assumed those were "friends" and started talking shit without context
>>37705810
those sort of excuses wouldn't fly and would only make you look worse. The 2 ways of going around it are either lying or telling the truth in the most nonchalant way. The moment you show that you care/it bothers you/you need a justification you have lost at society.
In the OP luckily i avoided showing that i care even as they opened their eyes as if looking at an alien so after the pause they tried to carry on and act as if they didn't care either.
>>
>>37706194
>well, you shouldn't immediately have assumed those were "friends" and started talking shit without context
no
>>
>>37705810
The best excuse you can possibly have is
>can't be fucked

Simply because for the most part it is likely true.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.