[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone of you have experience with Paroxetine? Today I went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Does anyone of you have experience with Paroxetine? Today
I went to the psychiatrist for the first time because of anxiety
and being almost a shut-in and she gave me this prescription.
Will it make me more fuctional?
>>
File: 1495572656047.jpg (71KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1495572656047.jpg
71KB, 604x604px
>>37704077
no meds don't do shit
>>
Is that paxil? That shit is evil. Try pretty much any other antidepressant over that one.
>>
It's shit. Im on it. It does nothing to me. I used wellbutrin but it made me horny all the time. My uni friend has wellbutrin to function and ritalin to get shit done. They rarely give this combo for some reason and you can't ask for it because premeds always ask for it to get good grades.
>>
>>37704231
for the withdrawal effects or because it's not effective?
>>
Meds is the lazy "way" of disrupting and poisoning your body. Mindfulness is at least as successful as antidepressants. Tie that in with meditation, and maybe even some EFT, and you're golden. Add in excellent nutrition and you've made it. Anything worthwhile generally requires substantial effort.
>>
>>37704371
I have a good lifestyle, I don't do much drugs, work out and also have a job.
fact is I can't help feeling like shit and wanting die because I feel guilty
of almost everything. I tried everything and I overcomed things like shyness
or awkwardness in public but this doesn't stop
>>
>>37704406
>fact is I can't help feeling like shit and wanting die because I feel guilty of almost everything

Try mindfulness and meditation. Like I said, anything worthwhile generally requires substantial effort. You need to let go of the victim mentality and take this into your own hands, because the external help you'll receive isn't likely to do shit. It's your own damn mind, after all.

Daily mindfulness.
Daily meditation.
Also read/listen to "Conversations with God"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.