[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody *really* care about terrorist attack victims or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1477689923697.jpg (153KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477689923697.jpg
153KB, 1280x960px
Does anybody *really* care about terrorist attack victims or do they just pretend to so they look good? I find it hard to give a shit about strangers.
>>
>>37703726
No nobody really does we just find it a little scary that it happens in our midst.
>>
>>37703726
femanon here. I do. I care about everyone, no matter what they've done in their life. no one deserves to be blown up
>>
>>37703726
media use a lot the term "terrorist" but for me there are just like all other criminal
>>
>>37703777
implying women are capable of basic empathy. I'm studying to be a teacher, which is a field dominated by women, and all the females in my classes are huge nasty cunts. I have half a mind to switch to something else.
>>
>>37703726
Its all virtue signalling.
Normies and assorted beta males competing to be the most """compassionate""" to score brownie points with the libcuck crowd.
In truth, I doubt there is any real compassion in these people at all.
>>
>>37703777
No need to add your gender here
>>
>>37703927
Don't reply to that fuckhead.

He's the piece of shit from the another fembot thread trying to stir shit up just because he's angry about it.
>>
>>37703726
Your lack of empathy is a sign of autism.
>>
>>37703726
If they actually cared, they'd want to remove kebab.
>>
>>37703777
You're a child, grow up and stop believing in magic fairies.
>>
File: pepestirner.jpg (26KB, 331x334px)
pepestirner.jpg
26KB, 331x334px
It's all a spook. They do this of their fear of conscience. Not addressing this would go against their conscience(this is immoral, this is wrong).
>>
>>37703967
>people don't care about you
>people call you a manchild loser
>people make fun of you
>p-please have some empathy when they die
Fuck you.
>>
>>37704062
Maybe if you weren't such a shitty person, people would like you more.
>>
>>37703726
quite clearly, nobody really cares.

>boohoo people died, this shouldn't happen
>IMPORTANT: add transparent flag to facebook profile pic
>vote the same shit, change nothing
>repeat

it's not rocket science
>>
>>37703777
I'm sorry but what did you being a "femanon" have to do with the content of your post? LARPing faggot.
>>
>>37703726
It's an easy way to get approval and works well for marketing. Just like Band Aid.
>>
>>37703726
People won't do anything that they don't think will give them some sort of personal gain. I believe empathy as a feeling comes from this as well, we learned that by letting others know you care about other people's tragedies you seem like a nicer and compassionate person, and so people will like you more.
There's no point in being a saint if others won't find out about it.
>>
>>37703952
But she wants more attention.

Being anonymous is impossible for roasties.
>>
>OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP CRYING MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL OF THOSE POOR PEOPLE. I'M ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED!
>1 day later
>LOL CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO EPIC FOOD PRANK 2017 GONE SEXUAL
>LOL EPIC BURGER FROM BURGERTOWN!
>SELFIE YAAAAS SHOOK!

Every fucking time.
>>
>Okay anon when "X" happens you're supposed to feel "Y"
>But I don't feel "Y"
>It doesn't matter you need to!
>lol no that's fucking retarded

I fully believe this is how most robots are born.
>>
>>37703726
I only feel bad for the white victims, and only in a general sense. A terrorist attack could happen every hour in the middle east and I wouldn't care.
>>
>>37703726
Yes. People do care. However, it's usually in a pretty shallow way and some dramatically exaggerate how much they care to virtue signal.
>>
>>37705189
>A terrorist attack could happen every hour in the middle east and I wouldn't care.

Probably does and i don't give two shits.

i agree with OP, i struggle to even care about people i call my friends yet alone fucking strangers
>>
A lack of being able to emapthize is literally a characteristic of autism
>>
>>37705695
Insisting that strangers you've never met on 4chan have mental issues is the true definition of autism
>>
No because if they did they would tell Islamists to fuck off. They want to virtue signal by #prayforwhatevercity, goybook filters and notallmuslims without adressing the issues because criticising islam is racist somehow.
>>
I have high empathy for those around me that I choose to yet next to none for those in terror attacks, that make me autistic too?
>>
>>37703956
femanon here: Everyone deserves to be heard and respected for his or her opinions. It isn't nice to call other human beings fuckhead, but I hope you have a good day nonetheless.
>>
>>37703952
>>37704665
its a meme. just ignore it and hopefully it goes away
>>
>>37703726
Nah I just fucking hate sandnigfers and I'll jump at any chance to shit on them.
>>
>>37703726

Although terrorism is a horrible thing and I feel a bit sympathetic, I have my own issues to deal with to the point I blow it off unlike some people who linger over such things.

In short it does not affect my personally so I just carry on like it never happened and count my blessing of being a hermit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.