[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some signs that a girl likes you? I'm unsure if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1459766545983.jpg (52KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459766545983.jpg
52KB, 288x400px
What are some signs that a girl likes you? I'm unsure if my oneitis likes me
>>
>>37703672
if you are ugly she doesn't want you
unless you are really rich
>>
>>37703672
femanon here
if she sucks your dick im pretty sure that means she likes you
>>
ask her out if she says yes it probably means she likes you
>>
if you're friends just get drunk together and it's easier to tell
>>
Don't think about it too much Anon or you will
trick yourself into thinking that she likes you for every little thing that she does.

Don't talk to her the entire day, I'm sitting next to mine so I'm forced to see her and that, idk about you but avoid her, if she tries to talk to you, that means she probably has an interest.

If she ignores you for a long time, don't even try.
>>
If you are attractive, she likes you.

Pretty simple, really.
>>
If you can't tell then she probably doesn't like you man
>>
>>37705555
quads of truth right here fampais
>>
>>37703672
>What are some signs that a girl likes you? I'm unsure if my oneitis likes me
if she sends you a picture of what she looks like atm.
>>
>>37705703
Nah dude, chicks do that all the time, that's because they're super vain
>>
>>37705728
been months since I seen a current pic of her,
I want to see what she looks like atm.
>>
>>37705498
This is a very good tactic.
I was also unsure if my oneitis likes me.
She would show clear signs that she does on some days, then the complete opposite on others.
Im in college with her, so during winter breaks and shit i wouldnt text her for 3-4 days, after which she would text me. Its such a nice feeling and it lets you know she cares and thinks about you.

Now we are dating and im the happiest i ever was and i absolutely love her with all my heart because i really believe she is THE ONE. But thats a whole different story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.