[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without being racist, prove to me that this is not the greatest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
Without being racist, prove to me that this is not the greatest album ever made.
>>
>>37703357
it has vocals
>>
>>37703357
femanon here
in the areoplane over the sea is the greatest album ever made
>>
autist here from the other thread
stop doing this, it's not funny
>>
Evidence to prove a claim has to be provided by the person that made the initial assertion, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>37703402
>without being racist
>>
>>37703397
>in the areoplane over the sea
that album is fucking trash and people only even know it exists because of it's "le hipster xD album cover
also learn how to fucking spell aeroplane
>>
>>37703416

>The joke goes over your head...
>>
>>37703469
>self reflection is impossible...
>>
>>37703496

You will die painfully alone, even with your interest in we wuz kangs music. Any other outcome is impossible.
>>
>>37703357
808s & heartbreak is better in my opinion.
>>
>>37703546
what in the fuck are you on about anon? I was saying that the joke has gone over your head as well and that you cannot see that.
>>
>>37703357
Well it's trash. You must be hard of hearing.
>>
>>37703556
immagoaheadnletyoufinnnish but yeezus is the goat Kanye album
>>
>>37703357
Pop anything is objectively shit, you cannot argue this
>>
>>37703397
it's rap (trash)
>>37703397
it's so basic
>>
>>37703626
fuckkk meant to reply to op dgfpihoq
>>
>>37703569

>Nonsensical green texts that no one can in the thread can comprehend really mean something the original sentence didn't remotely imply.

Made me think.
>>
>>37703655
>self reflection is impossible, again
>>
I like this album and I'll say not even close. It's not even in the top 20 rap albums ever made. It's not even the best Kanye album.
>>
>>37703675

That term doesn't mean anything, nor does your assertion that I don't have the ability to self reflect.

Stop ripping off the teachings of the Buddhist teacher you suck off and write a sentence that is actually coherent.
>>
File: 1496928811444.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496928811444.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>37703357
Every ((("song"))) is cheap, lame, and simple. Whoever wrote the music is clearly trying to glorify niggers and their culture. It's not music, only sounds and mumbling non sense. If you're white and emulate niggers you are bottom tier trash.
>>
>>37703357
Because late registration is Kanye's best album
>>
>>37703556
That's objectively the worst Kanye album. I can see why someone on /r9k/ would think this though. For better or for worse it's the most influential rap album of the last ten years. It paved the way for Drake whining about his exes on records. None of these faggots with dyed hair out here wearing leggings and getting punched on stage a week before appearing on the XXL freshman cover would have careers without that corny shit existing. That album is pure cancer imo. But I'm 28. I listen to Westside Gunn and Your Old Droog all day long. What do I know?
>>
>>37703738
This is interesting bait.
>>
>>37703818
You don't play baitball? Or b-ball as we like to say on the streets.

As a 110 pound acne ridden white teenage who is also socially inept, I love black culture and Kanye West is the greatest mind of the 21 century.
>>
>>37703742
You didn't listen to the album.
>>
>>37703866
This is not interesting bait.
>>
>>37703938
Win some, lose some.

You alright, kid. Don't go on 4chan tomorrow, or the next day, or ever again.
>>
>>37703938
Yeah interesting isn't the right word. Amusing is though. I can picture this stereotype anon conjured up waiting in line to spend his allowance on yeezys. This makes me smile.
>>
Kanye is black. Leave r9k normie.
>>
good kid MAAD CITY exists
>>
File: yydr3wq9egly.png (749KB, 989x370px) Image search: [Google]
yydr3wq9egly.png
749KB, 989x370px
That ain't Yeezus
>>
>>37703357
I love Kanye but this cannot seriously be called the GOAT album, it's not even Kanye's best album. Breathe in and breath out is shit, so is Get Em High too
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.