[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn fall in love with and make babies with a cute, sweet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o20azuQJlK1rccx6bo1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o20azuQJlK1rccx6bo1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>ywn fall in love with and make babies with a cute, sweet black girl
>ywn lay in bed with her, rubbing her big brown belly full of life created by you and her
>ywn start a family with a beautiful woman who appreciates you and loves you unconditionally
Is there a worst feeling in the world?
>>
>>37703306
femanon here
the worst feeling is when people on this website continue to deny the fact that I, a women, am not a robot. like, I am a robot. I THE slight definiton of a robot. like, ok I can't pee in bottles, I mean I can, but I dont. but everything else you know. im just a lazy slob who wants to die. like, it really upsets me that they keep denying me my label
>>
>>37703338
Nope. Women can't be robots. Please leave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
>>
>>37703338
500 lb ugly NEET virgin here. Plz be mines gee eff.
>>
Stop shilling this shit, nobody ia buying it
>>
File: 1497442750137-1914496535.jpg (404KB, 1616x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1497442750137-1914496535.jpg
404KB, 1616x1212px
Fuck you OP! It's because of people like you that people like me exist.
I'm half black and half white, I'm going to be friends with everybody! Lmao, not! I'm to light skinned to be cool with the "brothers" and all the white kids keep bringing up my blackness and crack jokes. I have a fucking identity crisis because of this! This is not how I wanted to start my morning. I am so fucking mad now.

Pic related: white dad light skinned black mom
REEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>37703433
You look like a bully. Or at least someone who was a bully in high school.
>>
>>37703433
You look like half Chad half Tyrone, what do you have to complain about you autist?
>>
>>37703521
>>37703446
Fuck both of you, you know nothing of my struggles. I've never bullied anyone, if anything I was bullied. Had my jaw broken at 12 and because of shit health insurance it was set wrong and was sent home. My mandibles healed improperly and my jaw was offset leaving me with a lisp and I've always been soft spoken. I've been consistently put down and mocked by my whole father's side of the family for "muddying the bloodlines" and have confidence issues as well as diagnosed social anxiety and bi-polar 1. I'm always second guessing and doubting myself.
I litteraly do nothing but eat, sleep, lift (at home), and work with my uncle fishing. I have no friends no life and no hope for the future. I might as well kill myself for all that it's worth. The only time I leave my house is to work with my uncle who shit talks me all day or go to the liquor store. My life is suffering.
>>
>>37703641
Seems like a comfy life 2bh. Fishing with your uncle is a lot better than hearing awful normie music at a club and putting up with all the drunk staceys/chads.
>>
>>37703433
Could be worse.

Could be black dad white mom.
>>
>>37703679
I get what your saying but being put into that situation at least makes you work on your social skills.
I live on a small island with a huge class divide. White upper class and black poverty class. All the whites think I'm beneath then and all the blacks resent me for the opportunities I have even thoughthe whites won't give me a chance.
It's the worst of both worlds. Most days I'm alright especially now that I'm medicated but when I really start to think about life I get this hopeless tingly feeling with these weird brain zaps. I'd love to move elsewhere and try my hands at things in a bid city or even a decent country town but I can't afford it. My mom is going through chemo and the co-pays are exspensive.
>>
>>37703719
Sometime I feel that would be better. At least I could try to bled into some group as a light skinned black guy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.